This discussion is closed.
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
what colour.
well apparently if you are naturally blonde like me, you can only dye your hair blonde? i mean, come on, i wanted to do something exciting. so i gave in, and am dying it a lighter blonde. :hmpf:
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If my mum is watching the tv then yes. She always has it really loud, I usually end up texting her to turn it down.
Can also hear my sisters occasionally (room next to mine) but more often then not it's her music or guitar.

As for heating, we have only really just got that working and so I'm happy to hear it, hardly ever makes a sound unless you have just turned a radiator up. Thus opening the pipes.
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
i mean the one in the living room? Also who else can hear the central heating quite loud? It bugs me. Even though the TV is downstairs i can still hear it!
Same here. It's the worst thing ever when you can't sleep because the tele is blaring. I was woken up at 5:45 am today by my cat wanting to go out then at 8am I was woken up by the TV thumping through the walls :mad:
RieLouise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
Same here. It's the worst thing ever when you can't sleep because the tele is blaring. I was woken up at 5:45 am today by my cat wanting to go out then at 8am I was woken up by the TV thumping through the walls :mad:
Cats can be a pain. Does yours poke you in the face with her claws when she wants her breakfast.

To Horrorboy: industrial earphones - a miraculous invention.
Alice2411
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i mean the one in the living room? Also who else can hear the central heating quite loud? It bugs me. Even though the TV is downstairs i can still hear it, houses arn't built solid enough!
yup ;
ali_bongo_uk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alice2411)
yup ;

............nope I live in a bungalow and its 3 rooms away from me, also I have my music the loud I could not hear it anyways
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i mean the one in the living room? Also who else can hear the central heating quite loud? It bugs me. Even though the TV is downstairs i can still hear it, houses arn't built solid enough!
I can't hear it cuz it's off.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ali_bongo_uk)
............nope I live in a bungalow and its 3 rooms away from me, also I have my music the loud I could not hear it anyways
*Snap* I live in a one-story house too, but then again most of the houses in Australia are gonna be like that (esp if you live in suburbia :rolleyes: ) so that was pretty pointless

But yeah, at home I just have the music up so can't really hear the TV, but where I live for uni I can't have the radio/music as loud
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bratcat)
Cats can be a pain. Does yours poke you in the face with her claws when she wants her breakfast.
Yes!!! The little git
Peppi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hey I can its soooo annoying!!! especially at night... also in the morning I can hear my mum and dad talkin gto each other in their bedroom and it wakes me up grrr!
*\emily/*
Report 14 years ago
yeah i can that can be really annoying sometimes
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, but then I live in a huge 3 storey, 7 bedroom house. :rolleyes:
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No: my mum is obsessed with keeping the volume as low as she can,lol!
vavavoom86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know exactly what you mean, so is our house. sometimes i can hear the neighbour coughing. :eek: no joke!
JakeR
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i can't, but i can here my parents in the kitchen, my rooms is right above the kitchen, it's useful sometimes....annoying other times... :/ OH! and i can hear my mom's REALLY annoying radio from the kitchen too!! dah!! i hate oldies!! haha
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads