The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Strathclyde MPharm interview 2023

I was wondering if anyone has any interview to prepare for the interview? I’m super nervous and not sure what to expect!
Reply 1
Original post by emma47731
I was wondering if anyone has any interview to prepare for the interview? I’m super nervous and not sure what to expect!

I'm also unsure, it says online "situational judgment tests will be conducted WITHIN an interveiw" which is stressing me out because I don't know if its JUST situational judgement or if there are also questions about yourself, why pharmacy, nhs values etc? Robert Gordon is 2 situational judgment questions and that's it so idk if Strathclyde will be the same. I have received an offer from strathclyde for 2024 entry pending a successful interveiw and am waiting on Robert Gordon's response! If anyone has any information regarding the Strathclyde interveiw then it would be much appreciated!! 😊🤞🥳
Original post by RAlpine011

I'm also unsure, it says online "situational judgment tests will be conducted WITHIN an interveiw" which is stressing me out because I don't know if its JUST situational judgement or if there are also questions about yourself, why pharmacy, nhs values etc? Robert Gordon is 2 situational judgment questions and that's it so idk if Strathclyde will be the same. I have received an offer from strathclyde for 2024 entry pending a successful interveiw and am waiting on Robert Gordon's response! If anyone has any information regarding the Strathclyde interveiw then it would be much appreciated!! 😊🤞🥳

When did you hear back from Strathclyde
Reply 3
Original post by Annariddell
When did you hear back from Strathclyde

On Tuesday 28th x and I applied on 21st.
(edited 3 months ago)

Latest