The Student Room Group

where can i get my essays for edexcel gcse marked?any reliable website?

i m preparing for english as a second language for edexcel...i wanted my essays to be marked and reviewed online.please tell me any reliable one...thnxxx...
Original post by Saeed23
i m preparing for english as a second language for edexcel...i wanted my essays to be marked and reviewed online.please tell me any reliable one...thnxxx...

Hi, me and my friend attended an online mock the other day, he did a GCSE English lit paper and I did maths. I, unfortunately, was not chosen for grading but my friend was, the grade and the feedback was emailed to him 2 or 3 days after the mock and it really helped him (as far as I know). I think they plan to add paid version to guarantee getting feedback.
www.markmypapers.com is reliable from what I've heard.
Reply 3
Hi, me and my friend attended an online mock the other day, he did a GCSE English lit paper and I did maths. I, unfortunately, was not chosen for grading but my friend was, the grade and the feedback was emailed to him 2 or 3 days after the mock and it really helped him (as far as I know). I think they plan to add paid version to guarantee getting feedback.

you didnt mention the website?but thnx anyways...
Reply 4
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)www.markmypapers.com is reliable from what I've heard.

thanks alot....i will check the website.....

Quick Reply

Latest