The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
horrorboy
those of you living at home? mine go at 9.00 though my dad goes at about 2am :smile:

My mum and sister go to bed about 10 usually. My dad goes much later, but he's hardly ever here. I'm the only one up at the moment
Reply 2
2 ish
Reply 3
2 ish too
horrorboy
those of you living at home? mine go at 9.00 though my dad goes at about 2am :smile:

At home we're all in bed by 11 :sleep:
Reply 5
About this time (10-11pm) Then i go to my bed at about 12am.
Reply 6
My parents are usually in bed by about 10:30 and i'm usually in bed by about 11:30 - 12:00
Reply 7
everyone's asleep but me by about 9:30
Reply 8
My parents insist that I go before them, though this doesn't always happen. I get told to go at eleven, actually go at some point around half past, and they follow at twelve.
About 2ish, too.
Reply 10
Mum goes sometime after 2am.
horrorboy

about 10.30
Reply 12
I go to my room about 10ish, but don't go to sleep till around 11:30ish (on a school night) or 3Am on the weekend.

My mam goes around 11ish

My step dad goes around 2am ish

:smile:
Reply 13
My Mom goes to bed most of the time at about 9pm haha,and my Dad goes to bed at like 1am usually because he falls asleep in the basement,while watching T.V.,and then has to walk upstairs to go to bed.
Reply 14
my mum and 2 sisters go after corrie at 8pm, 8.30 on special days if it is a corris bonanza. my dad goes at 8.45 to the exact minute, he is narcoleptic and so just falls asleep every day at that time. i do not sleep at all as i am an insomniac i have been awake for 245 no wait 246 hours. beat that batman.
Reply 15
Dad about 7pm bet he is usually way past it by then
Mum about 11-12
Sister about 12-3:00am
Me - 1-3:00am

I don't have a sleeping pattern at all, yesterday I was in bed by 1:30 and didn't get up till 12:00, I am still up now and up at 8:30.

I can't live life my very typical student life style and also fit into normal family life but my mum is good enough to understand this.
Reply 16
hahaha my parents are weird, like 930
Reply 17
Nan - 9.30
Sis - 10
Mum - 10.30
Me - 11.30
Dad - 12-1
Bro - 2-3
Reply 18
7:00pm. :biggrin: JK. More like 12:00 - 1:00.
My mum and sister are in bed now, and have been since roughly 11:30.

My dad and I don't sleep very much. I'll float from my room to downstairs, where he is most of the night, until about 4am. Then i'll just lay in bed and fall asleep watching a movie or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending