The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Offers Sport

Has anyone received an offer for sport management at Bath? 4 offers already received but holding out for Bath, any thoughts? Thanks
Reply 1
Worth holding out for.

Hang in in there - there is still lots of time.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Hello Golfdriv73!

Many congratulations on the 4 offers you have received so far and we’re really pleased you are considering Sport Management at Bath!

As you well know, Bath is very proud of its sports culture we continue to be a key training ground for the summer and winter Olympics, Paralympics, the Invictus Games as well as frequently hosting inter-school and inter-college sports competitions. Perhaps as a result of this our sports courses are very popular and receive a large volumes of applications every year.

Please rest assured that it is perfectly normal to receive from us later on than other universities, particularly for popular courses such as sport management. I am a former Bath student and did not receive my offer for Psychology a few years ago until many of classmates had already accepted their offers from other universities!

I understand completely that waiting for all of your offers to come in can feel stressful; but when we receive a high number of applications, it takes our Admissions Team longer to go through them all. We want to make sure that everyone’s application is given the consideration it deserves and is treated fairly against all the others they are going through these applications and making offers as quickly as they can! We are aiming here at Bath to have all offers made to Undergraduates by late-April. Here is what you need to do in order to reply to your offer when the time comes.

We are delighted you are interested in studying Sport Management at Bath, and wish you the best of luck! In the meantime please feel free to ask any questions 😊

Holly

University of Bath

Quick Reply

Latest