The Student Room Group

Economics revision uplearn

I got uplearn through being apart of a fund and hadn't used the economics side of uplearn. I used it for psychology last year even though its great for understanding the concept it wasn't technical in terms of it language and definitions making me limited to a B/C. So I stayed with the textbook format and getting A's/B's or A*'s. But the real question is here should I use uplearn as my primary revision resource by watching the videos and memorising the content for my a levels since they're very soon? Or should I stick to econplusdal - I did realise for econplusdal that he doesn't go in depth or thoroughly go through the chains of analysis which is crucial in economics. So do you reckon id get A* just purely using uplearn - I watched like two videos and realised the terminology isn't great but they'll probably introduce it later on in the content?
- Also side note I also realised their diagrams are slightly different to eocnplus dal diagrams too!
Has anyone who's used uplearn got A* and anyone who's used econplusdal solely who's got A*?
(edited 11 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest