The Student Room Group

Msc Psychology conversion

Hello

Mature postgrad - due to convenience of location I am looking at Surrey and Sussex for the Msc Psychology conversion. Any insight into these?

I’m thinking Sussex has slightly more prestige but honestly Surrey is nearer so that factors in.

Has anyone here completed at either uni?
He
Original post by ClangerJoy
Hello

Mature postgrad - due to convenience of location I am looking at Surrey and Sussex for the Msc Psychology conversion. Any insight into these?

I’m thinking Sussex has slightly more prestige but honestly Surrey is nearer so that factors in.

Has anyone here completed at either uni?

Hello,

It's lovely to hear you're considering the University of Surrey for your MSc in Psychology (Conversion). I am currently on this course and would highly recommend it. The course structure is well-designed, and you share lectures with different year groups, followed by workshops for just postgraduates.

Moreover, the University of Surrey provides a range of experiences and resources to enhance your learning. For example, I am a member of Surrey's Brain and Development Lab and have joined two studies to gain experience. We also have access to technology, like VR labs on campus or MRIs at Royal Holloway.

The University of Surrey's campus is beautiful and provides excellent support to its students, including specific support for mature learners.

Feel free to let me know if you have any specific questions about the course or university :smile:

Thanks,
Sam (she/her)
MSc Psychology Student
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest