just a bit pissed of due to every 1 around me being forgetful and ignorant
like who?
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
like who?
mam forgot to record 24.
but its all down to my dad. wanted me to pick him up from amble. i told him i wanted to be back before 8.30. so he decided to plan it so i didnt leave til 8.45. and it took 45 mind to get home (he was 35 miles away)
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
might have to actually comb my hair at some point. is becoming one big tangle..
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by andrew2022)
mam forgot to record 24.
but its all down to my dad. wanted me to pick him up from amble. i told him i wanted to be back before 8.30. so he decided to plan it so i didnt leave til 8.45. and it took 45 mind to get home (he was 35 miles away)
ohh pain in the arse.
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
might have to actually comb my hair at some point. is becoming one big tangle..
i neber use a comb. i jus let it be a mess
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
i only ever use comb when wet- cant otherwise!
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes, yes i do. how do you know?!?!?
I can read your mind over the internet
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by enigmatic)
I can read your mind over the internet
or you read it somewhere else. i post whatever is on my mind [i guess you all have probably realised that!]
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If we're talking hair dye... Here's my dye diary! I'm a natural blonde... [a little late, but this took ages to type out]

Aged 14: Bought two bottles of pink semi permanent dye. It didn't come out as bright as I wanted, but hey, my hair was pink! It washed out a bit quick though.
Aged 15: Bought a bottle of black semi permanent dye. It went more a dark brown. It was nice though. Washed out soonish again, but lasted longer than last time. Did this a few times
Aged 15: Took the plunge. Permanent blue/black hair dye. Oooh, it was pretty classy, but i don't know how I avoided a ticking off from teachers mind. Carried on doing this as I turned 16, decided it was too expensive so went for...
Aged 16: Bleach. Oh... Dear... It came out so wrong. Some blonde, some black, some brown, some orange, and all frazzled and frizzy. So the next day we went to the hairdressers.
Aged 16: A proper full head bleach with permanent tint. It took hours, and cost £100. So much for saving money.
Aged 16: Bleach and tint again to sort out the roots

I've let it grow out since then. Almost there, just bleachy tips, but you can hardly see them really.

I might go for semi permanent dye sometime soon. But never permanent again.
enigmatic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
or you read it somewhere else. i post whatever is on my mind [i guess you all have probably realised that!]
You said you wanted ice cream yesterday so i had a guess that you might want some now
Acaila
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've never really taken part in one of these late night chats Hello chatty people!
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hayley...)
If we're talking hair dye... Here's my dye diary! I'm a natural blonde... [a little late, but this took ages to type out]

Aged 14: Bought two bottles of pink semi permanent dye. It didn't come out as bright as I wanted, but hey, my hair was pink! It washed out a bit quick though.
Aged 15: Bought a bottle of black semi permanent dye. It went more a dark brown. It was nice though. Washed out soonish again, but lasted longer than last time. Did this a few times
Aged 15: Took the plunge. Permanent blue/black hair dye. Oooh, it was pretty classy, but i don't know how I avoided a ticking off from teachers mind. Carried on doing this as I turned 16, decided it was too expensive so went for...
Aged 16: Bleach. Oh... Dear... It came out so wrong. Some blonde, some black, some brown, some orange, and all frazzled and frizzy. So the next day we went to the hairdressers.
Aged 16: A proper full head bleach with permanent tint. It took hours, and cost £100. So much for saving money.
Aged 16: Bleach and tint again to sort out the roots

I've let it grow out since then. Almost there, just bleachy tips, but you can hardly see them really.

See i tried black, brown and pink. did bugger all. so resigned myself to dying my blonde hair... um... blonder
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by enigmatic)
You said you wanted ice cream yesterday so i had a guess that you might want some now
wooooo sherlock holmes in the making! :aetsch:
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hayley...)
after my red/orange hair, ill be takin that advice aswell
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow! I've only had my hair dyed once in my life, with those random spray cans that wash out instantly ek:
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
Wow! I've only had my hair dyed once in my life, with those random spray cans that wash out instantly ek:
i wish i had used them instead. at least they dont burn like the bleach did
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
uh oh people. hair looking very dark... not mreant to be. meant to be blonder. oh god.
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
uh oh people. hair looking very dark... not mreant to be. meant to be blonder. oh god.
i wish mine was black. or bright blue
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
i wish i had used them instead. at least they dont burn like the bleach did
Bleach burns?:eek:
Thank you for confirming my desire never to dye my hair
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
Bleach burns?:eek:
Thank you for confirming my desire never to dye my hair
it felt like that. it took bloody ages to bleach my hair aswell. then put the red on, and 1 week later it faded to a ****ty orange. but i kept it until it grew and got cut out
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.84%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.68%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (83)
35.47%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.34%

Watched Threads