Help needed - cheering up tactics Watch

This discussion is closed.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by IHavePMS)
Point it out to him that he will never get a girlfriend sitting around moping at home. He needs PEOPLE not just the net =P
Indeed. I am well aware of this. I think he's scared of the outside. He has always relied on his mates but he never sees them now. He makes the excuse that he doesnt have the money. What can you do thats cheap?
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
Indeed. I am well aware of this. I think he's scared of the outside. He has always relied on his mates but he never sees them now. He makes the excuse that he doesnt have the money. What can you do thats cheap?
Gyms usually aren't *that* expensive. He could take up a sport, they're usually alright, cost-wise.
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
Gyms usually aren't *that* expensive. He could take up a sport, they're usually alright, cost-wise.
thats a decent idea - thanks . Ive just got to persuade him now. I dont think he knows what he finds fun either though. This may well be the problem.
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F1 fanatic)
thats a decent idea - thanks . Ive just got to persuade him now. I dont think he knows what he finds fun either though. This may well be the problem.
You're welcome. Good luck
F1 fanatic
Rep:
?
You're welcome. Good luck
We might be getting somewhere. But I could really do with some more help on this. The ideas so far are good but more would be good

Im relying on you guys here
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.95%
No (181)
76.05%

Watched Threads