The Student Room Group

Have my first driving mock test tomorrow- scared

Tomorrow I have my first ever mock driving test and not going to lie I am very nervous.

I’ve technically been driving for over a year now (began last feb), I done lessons till April and then stopped and didn’t do them again till august due to health and personal reasons.

So I’ve been doing lessons since august with my instructor and I’ve booked in for my test and everything. I feel so nervous now for my first mock test tomorrow as I know I’m going to fail it (most people do on their first attempt I know) but I’m just worried I fail it really really badly and get tons of majors.

The last lesson I had, I made a few daft mistakes and it was just an off day for me however my instructor was still confident to put me ahead to do a mock test.

Any advice or tips on not feeling as nervous please? :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Newtothis_24
Tomorrow I have my first ever mock driving test and not going to lie I am very nervous.

I’ve technically been driving for over a year now (began last feb), I done lessons till April and then stopped and didn’t do them again till august due to health and personal reasons.

So I’ve been doing lessons since august with my instructor and I’ve booked in for my test and everything. I feel so nervous now for my first mock test tomorrow as I know I’m going to fail it (most people do on their first attempt I know) but I’m just worried I fail it really really badly and get tons of majors.

The last lesson I had, I made a few daft mistakes and it was just an off day for me however my instructor was still confident to put me ahead to do a mock test.

Any advice or tips on not feeling as nervous please? :smile:

When it comes to driving tests just act natural, keep alert but relax the more stressed u are the worse you may perform, mock tests are Greta at helping you get a test experience and you should see this as an opportunity to learn and practice driving under pressure
just relax and drive try and stay chatty so the stress doesn’t build too much
good luckkkk

Quick Reply

Latest