The Student Room Group

Pescatarian meals

What are some delicious pescatarian meals that are very healthy and good for losing weight?
Original post by Evée15
What are some delicious pescatarian meals that are very healthy and good for losing weight?

I know loads of veggie meals but a good meal w fish as well is like baked/roasted salmon. I usually make a marinade (my current fav is clear honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and a bit of sesame oil and white wine vinegar) you can marinate it or I usually just pour it on the salmon and bake it for 20 minutes or so so it gets nice and crispy. Topped with some sweet chilli dressing and some noodles or just veggies like green beans on the side it's lush :u: Salmon is a great oily fish for health, and is probably good for weight loss too. It's really dynamic and you can pan fry it as well and put it in loads of different sauces or recipes.
Reply 2
A pescatarian diet refers to a vegetarian diet with the addition of seafood. Plant-based foods such as fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, nuts, and seeds supply many vitamins, phytochemicals, and minerals, and seafood provides protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
Fish finger sandwich is the goat

Quick Reply