The Student Room Group

AHP Second Degree Exemptions List 2023/24

Hello,

I'm looking to study Speech and Language Therapy as a second degree this year at Undergrad Level.
I already have a degree in Linguistics which I attained in 2020. As far as I am aware, I would be eligible for a full tuition fee loan from SFE as Speech and Language Therapy falls under the AHP category despite it being my second degree. Is this still the case?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by konoto1999
Hello,

I'm looking to study Speech and Language Therapy as a second degree this year at Undergrad Level.
I already have a degree in Linguistics which I attained in 2020. As far as I am aware, I would be eligible for a full tuition fee loan from SFE as Speech and Language Therapy falls under the AHP category despite it being my second degree. Is this still the case?

Hi Konoto, yes that is correct. You will be fully funded for the Speech and Language Therapy as long as you still meet the residency criteria.
Hello,

Hi there, What university are you looking to apply for? When is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, What university are you looking to apply for? When is your course due to start? Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen, I've applied to Greenwich Uni and City Uni which are both in London. I've received an offer for Greenwich, but am hoping to go to City, but will be commuting from home :smile:
Edited as forgot to mention it's for this year's September intake!
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi Karen, I've applied to Greenwich Uni and City Uni which are both in London. I've received an offer for Greenwich, but am hoping to go to City, but will be commuting from home :smile:
Edited as forgot to mention it's for this year's September intake!

Our 23/24 academic year applications are open now. I would advise to submit your application for funding for the team to review. Once this has been processed the team will confirm the funding you are eligible to receive. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending