The Student Room Group

nea

hey guys does anyone have an example of an nea they have done, just for me to look at how the data collection has been presented, please I am struggling- does anyone also have any sort of resources as I have no idea what I am doing
Original post by jayjay1222
hey guys does anyone have an example of an nea they have done, just for me to look at how the data collection has been presented, please I am struggling- does anyone also have any sort of resources as I have no idea what I am doing

Hi, I don't have it with me as it's been sent off for marking but I thought I'd help anyway :smile:

basically (i assume this is for a level nea?) you mostly need a range of presentation methods to get into the higher levels, so like 3 different types of charts at least
eg bar chart, scatter graph, and then maybe some kind of crazy one like a radial graph or something
so make sure you have a range of presentation techniques, then you have to analyse and evaluate EVERYTHING, I mean literally everything, and be honest because it can get you a few extra marks!
like in mine the data collection didn't go well so I said why it didn't go well, what I could've done to avoid it etc etc you literally have to do this for everything you did in collecting the data

I got some feedback before sending mine in and all of my sections were green (RAG rating) so lmk if you need any more help but i hope this helps!!
oh yeah and also talk about ethics thats a big one, you need to say whether you were ethical during the data collection

Quick Reply

Latest