TSR Birthday Announcement - Triplets! Watch

This discussion is closed.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Today is a very special day today, it is a day in which it is the birthday of 3 cool members on here: kew96158, FrisbeeFan and HistoryStudent, yay! :birthday:

They're 20 today, so if you see them around, be sure to send your regards, wish 'em a happy B-day an so on :elefant:

Danni x

P.S. *Hands some homemade cake she prepared last night to the girls*
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Triplets? They all post here? How cool. :birthday:

Not that i know any of you, but have a good day anyway. Here, have a beer on me. :beerglass
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Triplets? They all post here? How cool. :birthday:

Not that i know any of you, but have a good day anyway. Here, have a beer on me. :beerglass
Hehe, cool Well actually it would be their 'night' right about now, they live in the UK - whoops I should've realised the 11+ hour time difference :eek:

Nevermind, hopefully they'll see this in their morning
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Hehe, cool Well actually it would be their 'night' right about now, they live in the UK - whoops I should've realised the 11+ hour time difference :eek:

Nevermind, hopefully they'll see this in their morning
In that case they're birthday has passed. It's 2:20 over here, they'll be in bed i guess. Was a nice gesture though.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
In that case they're birthday has passed.
At least I got the right date Just not the timing :rolleyes:
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Was a nice gesture though.
Thanks, but they deserve it! :p: They're a kool bunch of girls, with heaps to offer in this forum :cool:
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HapPy birthday to the three cool triplets
Kerry41
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & HAPPY TWENTY!! :beerglass :birthday:
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have a gret day guys. I know im anticipating my 18th on Friday.

Have a MAD time!
Alice2411
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
kool! happpy birhtday guys! just remmeber! my birthday is in june 8th, not long now! so remember to post about me!!
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't know any of them but :birthday: anyway I'm April 5th... only 2 and a bit months to go
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alice2411)
kool! happpy birhtday guys! just remmeber! my birthday is in june 8th, not long now! so remember to post about me!!
Don't worry Alice, I already have your special day (8th June :cool: ) written in: my diary, uni planner, and calendar... just realised what I said then Lol I know, it's so sad!!! But you rock heaps and are one of my fave members on here, so I guess it's alright to have your real life B-day written down, so I remember it for later :elefant:
Jazzgal
Report 14 years ago
Today is a very special day today, it is a day in which it is the birthday of 3 cool members on here: kew96158, FrisbeeFan and HistoryStudent, yay! :birthday:

They're 20 today, so if you see them around, be sure to send your regards, wish 'em a happy B-day an so on :elefant:

Danni x

P.S. *Hands some homemade cake she prepared last night to the girls*

:cheers: Happy bithday ppl

I'm 18 on the 6th of April, but they'll be noone in the common room to wish me happy birthday cos school's out then, boo hoo, well at least I get my special day off. (I hope my BDAY isn't on saturday cos i'll be working) Actually I shouldn't really say BDAY cos it sounds like bidet which is a thing you wash your :bootyshak ass in so it's rude oops. :idea
Jazzgal
Report 14 years ago
Don't worry Alice, I already have your special day (8th June :cool: ) written in: my diary, uni planner, and calendar... just realised what I said then Lol I know, it's so sad!!! But you rock heaps and are one of my fave members on here, so I guess it's alright to have your real life B-day written down, so I remember it for later :elefant:

B-day, don't be rude.

Oh I seriously need to get a GSOH
danni_bella
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jazzgal)
B-day, don't be rude.
Well I get an excuse for that - I don't live in England :p: I'm not applying for uni's there either, you on the other hand, are

Plus I'm confident I'm clever in my own way (tho more with biology and psych, obviously).

BTW, what's a GSOH? :confused:
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:cheers: Happy bithday ppl

I'm 18 on the 6th of April, but they'll be noone in the common room to wish me happy birthday cos school's out then, boo hoo, well at least I get my special day off. (I hope my BDAY isn't on saturday cos i'll be working) Actually I shouldn't really say BDAY cos it sounds like bidet which is a thing you wash your :bootyshak ass in so it's rude oops. :idea
I'm 18 on the 5th of April! At least we'll have our birthdays in the holidays... no going into school the next day with a hangover
Jazzgal
Report 14 years ago
Well I get an excuse for that - I don't live in England :p: I'm not applying for uni's there either, you on the other hand, are

BTW, what's a GSOH? :confused:
GSOH means good sense of humour, it's an abbreivation found reguarly in lonley hearts ads to save money. Cos you have to pay so much money per word. But what really astounds me is that those who say they are the richest, tend to have the shortest ads. :hello:
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yay for all 3 of them Especially Kate :happybirthday:
Jazzgal
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Yay for all 3 of them Especially Kate :happybirthday:
No offence but don't take favourites, the birthdaus are all as important as each other.
Jazzgal
Report 14 years ago
No offence but don't take favourites, the birthdaus are all as important as each other.
Birthdaus hahahaha I mean birthdays........ That was pretty obvious wasn't it?

Read my sig for further info.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads