Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Birthday Announcement - Triplets! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I'm 19 on 26th June Right after exams (well... would be if I had any!) in the middle of the summer :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzgal)
    But what really astounds me is that those who say they are the richest, tend to have the shortest ads. :hello:
    Lol, yeah that's a good observation. Amusing too :elefant: Well over here I just noticed the media has this annoying habit of putting KFC ads straight after 'Weight Watcher's' commercials, and it's like :rolleyes:

K, soz that was getting off the main topic of the 3 girls birthdays

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jazzgal)
    No offence but don't take favourites, the birthdaus are all as important as each other.
    Yeah, of course. I never said any was more important :confused: I just know Kate quite well....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Yeah, of course. I never said any was more important :confused: I just know Kate quite well....
    Same here, I mean I'm sure the others are just as nice (well I know they must be) just that for some reason I happen to talk to Kate more :confused:

They're all cool tho :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Today is a very special day today, it is a day in which it is the birthday of 3 cool members on here: kew96158, FrisbeeFan and HistoryStudent, yay! :birthday:

They're 20 today, so if you see them around, be sure to send your regards, wish 'em a happy B-day an so on :elefant:

Danni x

P.S. *Hands some homemade cake she prepared last night to the girls*
    Hey thanks everyone!!! It is indeed our birthday today. I'm touched by all your messages!

*stuffs a third of cake into mouth hungrily*

*tempted to finish rest of cake my myself because so tasty, but decides to leave the rest for sisters*

Thanks again!
    Lucy xxx

ReputationRep:

Hey thanks everyone!!! Particularly Danni and Mike! I'm very touched...
    *Feels embarrassed by all the attention*

*Grabs slice of cake*

Can't believe I'm 20 now...time flies so quickly!

Happy birthday Lucy and Emma!!! :birthday: :birthday: Lucy, are you going on MSN at all? Emma and I are waiting for our 3-way convo...

ReputationRep:
    Heyhey, happy birthday! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, I'm touched! Can't believe it, what a nice gesture :cheers:

*Munches leftover birthday cake, gulps it down*

danni_bella and onearmedbandit - no surprises that you know Kate better, I haven't been on TSR for quite a while due to various coursework crises. But you both seem very cool people so hopefully I'll get to know you better too in the future...

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday guys! Aquarius people are cool :cool: /astrologygeek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Happy birthday guys! Aquarius people are cool :cool: /astrologygeek
    Couldn't agree more! Are you aquarius too?

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    Couldn't agree more! Are you aquarius too?
    Yep My birthday is this week too!

ReputationRep:
    happy bday.....

xxxx

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.