The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Brookes vs Royal Holloway

I got two offers for music courses in these unis; Brookes in Oxford and Royal Holloway in Egham. Do you guys have any reviews about these two or any advice on which one I should choose?
I have a few friends that study music at RHUL and they're all pretty happy with it, it seems good!!
Original post by Anonymous
I got two offers for music courses in these unis; Brookes in Oxford and Royal Holloway in Egham. Do you guys have any reviews about these two or any advice on which one I should choose?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hi,

Congratulations on your offer! As a Brookes Admissions Adviser, I'm not exactly impartial, however I will try to give impartial advice. I would encourage you to visit both universities to get a feel for the campuses and learn as much as you can. Please click here for more information on our upcoming Applicant Day on April 1. This is a great opportunity to meet applicants, current students, faculty and members of our admissions team to discuss the course and your application.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office
Oxford Brookes University

Quick Reply

Latest