The Student Room Group

A Levels

Good Afternoon All , My first A level exam ( AQA psychology Paper 1 ) is on the 19th of March , I am in need of guidance on how to get about my Psychology revision in particular for these remaining 2 months , psychology is my weakest subjects out of the 3 , with the others being PE and Literature whereby I feel i am running out of time in order to revise for that A/B grade.
Original post by h4d3r123
Good Afternoon All , My first A level exam ( AQA psychology Paper 1 ) is on the 19th of March , I am in need of guidance on how to get about my Psychology revision in particular for these remaining 2 months , psychology is my weakest subjects out of the 3 , with the others being PE and Literature whereby I feel i am running out of time in order to revise for that A/B grade.

i just do past papers, as you can become used to the layout of the papers, and in marking them you can see what sort of stuff they are looking for. i also just watch youtube videos on the stuff i dont understand instead of watching netflix or normal youtbe videos.

Quick Reply

Latest