The Student Room Group

Cambridge Trust International Undergraduate Scholarships

Just wondering if anyone has heard back yet from the Cambridge Trust re: undergraduate scholarships or has any indication of when this funding might be announced? Guidance from college was quite vague (some time in March/April), so hoping to get a better idea to ease my anxiety!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Just wondering if anyone has heard back yet from the Cambridge Trust re: undergraduate scholarships or has any indication of when this funding might be announced? Guidance from college was quite vague (some time in March/April), so hoping to get a better idea to ease my anxiety!

i'm waiting too.... got told mid-march
Reply 2
Original post by chart37
i'm waiting too.... got told mid-march

Someone on the applicants thread said they received a rejection from their college... fingers crossed it goes well for us!
Reply 3
Someone on the applicants thread said they received a rejection from their college... fingers crossed it goes well for us!

Hey, I received mine on Mar 7th
Reply 4
Hey, I received mine on Mar 7th

An offer or rejection? Thanks for letting me know either way
Reply 5
An offer or rejection? Thanks for letting me know either way

An offer letter,
you're welcome.

Btw, are you aware of any other sources of funding?
Reply 6
An offer letter,
you're welcome.

Btw, are you aware of any other sources of funding?

Congratulations!! tbh not really beyond College-specific funding (which is super limited and seems to be mostly restricted to Trinity), which is the problem I'm running into right now lol My government offers very limited funding (~£4,000/year) which is nothing compared to how high the fees are. I'm thinking I may not be able to accept the offer from Cambridge :frown:
Reply 7
Congratulations!! tbh not really beyond College-specific funding (which is super limited and seems to be mostly restricted to Trinity), which is the problem I'm running into right now lol My government offers very limited funding (~£4,000/year) which is nothing compared to how high the fees are. I'm thinking I may not be able to accept the offer from Cambridge :frown:

Thanks, oh same and yep I found some hardship funding but not any general one. Oh, I haven't found any government scholarships worth even applying for. Same situation, although I'm not yet sure about Cambridge.

Quick Reply

Latest