Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
----
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd never buy a single. I'd download the song (possibly legally, possibly not) and then if I liked it enough I would consider the album. :p:
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I tried to download a song I like, but I can't find it anywhere!

I try to see if I like other songs and then buy the album, or just buy the album if I can get it cheaply.
LostRiot
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'd probably make a quick trip to the local itunes.
Bezza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hadn't bought a single in ages until last week when I bought the Shouty Track by Lemon Jelly - the only reason I bought it really was that it had a promo for their new album/dvd 64-95. That reminds me, it's out today
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, personally I'd download the entire album perfectly legitimately from www.allofmp3.com. You are buying it from Russia, hence paying Russian royalties, hence paying far less than you pay from iTunes etc.
Ahollisan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah don't buy a single its better to listen to the whole album if you like all the songs then you can buy it. if you don't like the whole album then asks to borrow a friends or download it!!
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
legal download most likely.. don't want to get *******ed by our IT people at uni
LostRiot
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Well, personally I'd download the entire album perfectly legitimately from www.allofmp3.com. You are buying it from Russia, hence paying Russian royalties, hence paying far less than you pay from iTunes etc.
i love that sight, the prices have gone up a bit recently though.
Peppi
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I used to download loads from the net including music and films. Then I moved house recently and my mum ordered the wrong broadband now I got 1GB!!! so I cant download anything its gutting!
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Probably download it illegally. But if I really, really like it I would probably buy the single
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads