The Student Room Group

I can't pay tuition what do I do.

I got accepted to a university in uk. but was rejected by banks bc I couldn't provide a collateral for taking out an education loan. I'm an international student. and idk what to do.
Ask to defer your offer and use the time to apply for scholarships in the next application cycle.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Ask to defer your offer and use the time to apply for scholarships in the next application cycle.

I already have two years gap you see. I graduated hs in 2021. and the uni do provide a 50% off scholarship for international students. and the application is open until the end of May. but the situation I am in atm isn't..ideal.
Original post by _hmm_
I already have two years gap you see. I graduated hs in 2021. and the uni do provide a 50% off scholarship for international students. and the application is open until the end of May. but the situation I am in atm isn't..ideal.

Unfortunately your only options are find a way to raise the capital for a loan, succeed in being awarded a scholarship, or take one or more gap years to raise funds.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Unfortunately your only options are find a way to raise the capital for a loan, succeed in being awarded a scholarship, or take one or more gap years to raise funds.

yea I understand. thanks for responding
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply