The Student Room Group

What to do??

Hey all so iv got a job interview for a carer job in a care home on Tues at 11 but now iv got another job interview for online picker at Iceland on the same day at 12 so don't think that I'll be able to make it in time. So what should I do?? Also has anyone had interview for these jobs before or done these jobs before and can tell me what it's like??
Original post by cherlloydfan1
Hey all so iv got a job interview for a carer job in a care home on Tues at 11 but now iv got another job interview for online picker at Iceland on the same day at 12 so don't think that I'll be able to make it in time. So what should I do?? Also has anyone had interview for these jobs before or done these jobs before and can tell me what it's like??

While I haven’t done either of these jobs before I can offer some advice on your predicament.

While you could ask to rearrange one of the interviews, I’m unsure how this would affect the outcome, I’m assuming it would not be positive but I don’t really know.

You could pick whichever interview you feel most positive about. Would you rather the job as a carer or at Iceland. You could go for the carer interview on Tuesday and wait for another Iceland interview because, again I’m assuming, Iceland will have more job vacancies in the future should you decide to go for the carer interview.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck in your interviews, I’m sure it will all work out :smile:
Original post by cherlloydfan1

You could try and reschedule one of them, but im not sure how well it will go. They could be find about it, but on the other hand they might not.
Which job do you feel you have more chance of getting? Which job would you rather do?
Id stick with the interview for the one that you would rather have/think you have a higher chance of getting. Then try and rearrange the other one. If trying to rearrange that one doesnt go well then at least you have the one you kept (that you would rather have/have a better chance of getting) that you can fall back on if you get me.

Quick Reply

Latest