This discussion is closed.
loppy_lou
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Is any O2 user have the O2 Extras?

If so, have you had any problems?

Two weeks in a row i havent go my ring tone they send every wednesday.
It costs £1 everytime they send a text saying you have to reply by POLY A, B, C for a ringtone. But i havent got it.

What should i do, cos its taking my money and i dont know how to get the money back i've lost or the ringtones.

Louise
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by loppy_lou)
Is any O2 user have the O2 Extras?

If so, have you had any problems?

Two weeks in a row i havent go my ring tone they send every wednesday.
It costs £1 everytime they send a text saying you have to reply by POLY A, B, C for a ringtone. But i havent got it.

What should i do, cos its taking my money and i dont know how to get the money back i've lost or the ringtones.

Louise
Contact customer services:

Email: [email protected]
Call: 0870 990 1294

Or unsubscribe. You can opt out by sending "STOP EXTRAS" to 2002 via SMS. Or do this at: www.o2.co.uk/o2Extras.
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I've got a text 400 bolt on that they've not charged me for this month not that I mind!

Was having a lot of hassle though, they were taking my money twice a month a few times! I rang up customer services though and got it sorted out.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by red665)
I've got a text 400 bolt on that they've not charged me for this month not that I mind!
I'm on Orange and get 500 free weekend texts, this was only supposed to be for 6 months....I'm onto my 8th month now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (3)
3.53%
Confident (9)
10.59%
Indifferent (8)
9.41%
Unsure (19)
22.35%
Worried (46)
54.12%

Watched Threads