Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is any O2 user have the O2 Extras?

If so, have you had any problems?

Two weeks in a row i havent go my ring tone they send every wednesday.
    It costs £1 everytime they send a text saying you have to reply by POLY A, B, C for a ringtone. But i havent got it.

What should i do, cos its taking my money and i dont know how to get the money back i've lost or the ringtones.

Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loppy_lou)
    Is any O2 user have the O2 Extras?

If so, have you had any problems?

Two weeks in a row i havent go my ring tone they send every wednesday.
    It costs £1 everytime they send a text saying you have to reply by POLY A, B, C for a ringtone. But i havent got it.

What should i do, cos its taking my money and i dont know how to get the money back i've lost or the ringtones.

Louise
    Contact customer services:

Email: [email protected]
    Call: 0870 990 1294

Or unsubscribe. You can opt out by sending "STOP EXTRAS" to 2002 via SMS. Or do this at: www.o2.co.uk/o2Extras.

ReputationRep:
    I've got a text 400 bolt on that they've not charged me for this month not that I mind!

Was having a lot of hassle though, they were taking my money twice a month a few times! I rang up customer services though and got it sorted out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    I've got a text 400 bolt on that they've not charged me for this month not that I mind!
    I'm on Orange and get 500 free weekend texts, this was only supposed to be for 6 months....I'm onto my 8th month now.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.