The Student Room Group

Could have been my girlfriend

Hi guys I’ve could if been in a relationship with this girl who was really pretty. She went too kiss me and I didn’t go for it. I don’t know why I started to question myself or if I was gay or not but I am straight but obviously there is nothing wrong other people being gay.

I’m Just being a bit concerned as to why I did not go for that kiss or not and bear in mind im still a virgin. So I’m just curious if there something wrong with me if I hadn’t got a girlfriend yet or had sex I’m 26 btw. I’m just a bit concerned in what’s going lately.
Reply 1
Maybe you were just nervous or could have been your insecurity/ inexperience that stopped you from going for it?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys I’ve could if been in a relationship with this girl who was really pretty. She went too kiss me and I didn’t go for it. I don’t know why I started to question myself or if I was gay or not but I am straight but obviously there is nothing wrong other people being gay.

I’m Just being a bit concerned as to why I did not go for that kiss or not and bear in mind im still a virgin. So I’m just curious if there something wrong with me if I hadn’t got a girlfriend yet or had sex I’m 26 btw. I’m just a bit concerned in what’s going lately.

Life is too short. Today you're alive, tomorrow you could be dead. Do you want to be like me, 33 years old and a virgin? No? Then you need to go for it when it's right there, literally in your face.
hopefully you'll have more than one opportunity
Hesitating means you were either scared or simply not ready / didn't actuallly want to kiss her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending