The Student Room Group

a level geography

where can i find geography notes that have all spec points
Original post by Dreamzzzz12
where can i find geography notes that have all spec points

Physics math tutor has geography notes which are probably the best go to in my opinion
(edited 1 year ago)
will it cover everything?
Original post by Tamim5907
Physics math tutor has geography notes which are probably the best go to in my opinion
like case studies and stuff
Original post by Dreamzzzz12
will it cover everything?

I have been using them, am in year 13 now and it covers the specification really well but in terms of case studies it has some but not many, it has the knowledge you need though. For case studies you should probably ask your teacher, do your own research but there may be a good resource out there for case studies I don't know about but I know a textbook my Geography teacher uses has many case studies in it which is the Hodder textbook
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Tamim5907
I have been using them, am in year 13 now and it covers the specification really well but in terms of case studies it has some but not many, it has the knowledge you need though. For case studies you should probably ask your teacher, do your own research but there may be a good resource out there for case studies I don't know about but I know a textbook my Geography teacher uses has many case studies in it which is the Hodder textbook

Thank you so much :smile:
how do you revise btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending