Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm finding it hard to be social with girls in my sixth form college and stuff, I dunno, I don't seem to loosen up as much as I'd like...they all go giggly and all friendly, so I think I need to get pissed.

Stupid I know, but the end kinda justifies the means here, as I'm not talking about excessive binge...although I understand it could come to that.

I jsut need to fit in, that's all. At this rate I'm going to be pants socially come uni.

So i need something that's fairly reasonable as to start drinking with, something that's mild and quite nice tasting.

ReputationRep:
    Drink because you want to. Your reasons are about as bad as a pint of milk which has been lying in the desert heat for a month or two. :p:

But if you decide to, then go for something not-too-strong like absinthe...

No I'm kidding. Drink Smirnoff Ice or Barcardi Breezer (you're a girl, you'll get away with them).

ReputationRep:
    don't get drunk to fit in cos you feel pressurised...

erm... best bet... err...

*ggoes blank*

and I'm a barmaid dammit!

ReputationRep:
    lol drink is never the answer.......................... ......

anyway you would probably try baileys, since its nice tasting.

oh and vodkas good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krysa)
    I'm finding it hard to be social with girls in my sixth form college and stuff, I dunno, I don't seem to loosen up as much as I'd like...they all go giggly and all friendly, so I think I need to get pissed.

Stupid I know, but the end kinda justifies the means here, as I'm not talking about excessive binge...although I understand it could come to that.

I jsut need to fit in, that's all. At this rate I'm going to be pants socially come uni.

So i need something that's fairly reasonable as to start drinking with, something that's mild and quite nice tasting.
    i take it you dnt drink?
    try stuff like alcopops - barcardi breezers and stuff
    mudshakes are nice is u like milkshake cos that all they taste of wiv a hint of vodka take it slowly u dnt wanted to get copletly pissed and hav it put you off

ReputationRep:
    lol, I know drink isn't the absolute answer...it's jsut one of those things I'd like to try, regardless of me suffering socially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    i take it you dnt drink?
    try stuff like alcopops - barcardi breezers and stuff
    mudshakes are nice is u like milkshake cos that all they taste of wiv a hint of vodka take it slowly u dnt wanted to get copletly pissed and hav it put you off
    Wouldn't take advice from her, she sounds like shes pissed already.

Just kidding. Girly alcopoppy type drinks sound like what you're after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Wouldn't take advice from her, she sounds like shes pissed already.

Just kidding. Girly alcopoppy type drinks sound like what you're after.
    i agree cos their not too strong and im not drunk im still at skool doin coursework and i usally drink stronger stuff

ReputationRep:
    lol, everyone I seem to know gets pissed regularly, gets straight As, organises everything, have a great sex life, and their home and school lives are perfect...

Makes me not want to be female...lol, too perfectionist.

Oh, and can I mention they're all pretty?

ReputationRep:
    malibu and coke is good for starters you'll like it as it's really really sweet lol and it tastes quite nice! my girlfriend likes it and it's not that strong so you won't get pissed quickly

ReputationRep:
    alcopops pffft...drink meths!

LOL, kidding. I don't like aclopops personally, though I suppose you have to start somewhere. I'm semi-alcoholic these days so it's mostly large quantities of red wine that I drink. You don't want to end up as bad as me though!

Baileys and Malibu in Coke are better than alcopops. Classier anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Ask needmoney. She'll know.

ReputationRep:
    Vodka and fruit juice and drink slowly.

ReputationRep:
    alcopops are what you're looking for

ReputationRep:
    Malibu and pineapple juice is lovely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1w)
    alcopops are what you're looking for
    Though they will make you feel dreadful the next day

ReputationRep:
    malibu is so sweet you can mix it with mud and it will probably still taste nice.

ReputationRep:
    ok, another q to you all...

Man this sounds rather crap,what's it like being drunk, I haven't lived:s

And don't say it's overrated, don't you guys brag about how you drink 50+ units a day?

ReputationRep:
    vodka and coke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krysa)
    ok, another q to you all...

Man this sounds rather crap,what's it like being drunk, I haven't lived:s

And don't say it's overrated, don't you guys brag about how you drink 50+ units a day?
    Merry is nice but drunk is horrible.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.