Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razormylight)
    lol, no fair enough. just thought i'd say it in case you were.

i knew someone once who stayed up all night because she thought that meant she couldn't get a hangover because then there wouldn't be a morning after!!!!!
    Oh I've done that, but not for those reasons - because I couldn't sleep. Not sleeping makes it a hell of a lot worse, I find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quadrocat)
    Oh I've done that, but not for those reasons - because I couldn't sleep.
    yeah i've done that too. i was soo tired in the afternoon of that day i accidently fell asleep outside and one side of my face got burnt

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you do, don't have a sip of your mate's homemade 75%+ stuff...

trust me, just don't.

ReputationRep:
    Wat, this is like my whole argument against drinking neatly packaged, i mean if you have to drink to have fun wat does that say about u as a person. But hell if your going to drink have some kind of vodka combo, vodka orange vodka redbull, vodka coke. that way you get the sensation of getting wasted without the harsh taste of beer or striaght spirits. also the kick given by the vodka can be quite nice. But once again i mean if you won't be able to be with ur friends unless u drink ther not really friends at all.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.