The Student Room Group

Dentistry a level

Hi. Is there any one who got into dental school with just bio,chem, and economics a level?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by gagan678
Hi. Is there any one who got into dental school with just bio,chem, and economics a level?

Thanks

there probably is as long as you have bio and chem they usually don't care too much about the other subject you need to do well in all
The requirement for University of Glasgow's Dental Program (which happens to be one of the best dental schools in the UK is):
1. A Level Biology
2. A Level Chemistry
3. A 3rd A Level which is not General Studies

I think a lot of other dental schools will follow this pattern. So your A Levels will be fine! Just be sure to keep up the grades especially in bio & chem.
Reply 3
Original post by Zacky VT
The requirement for University of Glasgow's Dental Program (which happens to be one of the best dental schools in the UK is):
1. A Level Biology
2. A Level Chemistry

I think a lot of other dental schools will follow this pattern. So your A Levels will be fine! Just be sure to keep up the grades especially in bio & chem.

why do you feel the need to copy my whole flow
Original post by gagan678

Thanks

there probably is as long as you have bio and chem they usually don't care too much about the other subject you need to do well in all
Reply 5
Original post by Zacky VT
1. A Level Biology
2. A Level Chemistry

Thanks! But do u know somebody who did this combination and got in? I have not seen anyone online or in person who has picked this......its just scaring me a littlešŸ˜­

Quick Reply

Latest