:rofl: He's really funny and gorgeous :p:
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
:rofl: He's really funny and gorgeous :p:
Luniah do you swap the names around on your sig every so often just for fun? :p:
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
WOW 2,222 posts!! :eek:
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Luniah do you swap the names around on your sig every so often just for fun? :p:
LOL:rofl: I don't It's just that I add people to it and so it kind of changes the order :p:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Laces)
Thanks now, Ms Laces (first name Superior)
When all's said and done, I'd determine that this nonetheless warrants a punch in the mouth.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
WOW 2,222 posts!! :eek:
Is that it? :rolleyes:
goneaway56
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Is that it? :rolleyes:
Lol!
HereFishyFishy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
When all's said and done, I'd determine that this nonetheless warrants a punch in the mouth.
Any comment made in my 'backlash' post was designed to incorporate what Wildthing said/called me; the 'superior' comment was intended to be sarcastic. After Wild Thing's post, I felt jumping on the sarcasm bandwagon was a good option.

To answer Dokebi's question: yes, Wild Thing voted '23' in the LNAT poll. But, all in all, it really doesn't matter now. Personally I think it was silly to comment that '23' was a good score in the context of the situation; it merely implies that, from Wild Thing's perspective, nobody scored well on the LNAT, which is rubbish.
But I have no intention of resurrecting this argument. As many have already said, it really isn't important. It just really irritates me when people respond to a post with no intention of helping/ reassuring the origional poster.

One thing though...to the guy who mocked my user name. Sure dude, I have a 'thing' with shoes. If we're going to take user names so seriously here, how about yours? Do you have a thing with prostitution P1mp?
P1mP
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
u gt it in 1
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (210)
38.67%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.02%
Look for a job (19)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.05%
Take a year out (96)
17.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed