Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqeel1101)
    LLLOOOLLL....sorry immature nonetheless very funny :aetsch:

:rofl: He's really funny and gorgeous :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    :rofl: He's really funny and gorgeous :p:
    Luniah do you swap the names around on your sig every so often just for fun? :p:

ReputationRep:
    WOW 2,222 posts!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Luniah do you swap the names around on your sig every so often just for fun? :p:
    LOL:rofl: I don't It's just that I add people to it and so it kind of changes the order :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    Thanks now, Ms Laces (first name Superior)
    When all's said and done, I'd determine that this nonetheless warrants a punch in the mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    WOW 2,222 posts!! :eek:
    Is that it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Is that it? :rolleyes:
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    When all's said and done, I'd determine that this nonetheless warrants a punch in the mouth.
    Any comment made in my 'backlash' post was designed to incorporate what Wildthing said/called me; the 'superior' comment was intended to be sarcastic. After Wild Thing's post, I felt jumping on the sarcasm bandwagon was a good option.

To answer Dokebi's question: yes, Wild Thing voted '23' in the LNAT poll. But, all in all, it really doesn't matter now. Personally I think it was silly to comment that '23' was a good score in the context of the situation; it merely implies that, from Wild Thing's perspective, nobody scored well on the LNAT, which is rubbish.
    But I have no intention of resurrecting this argument. As many have already said, it really isn't important. It just really irritates me when people respond to a post with no intention of helping/ reassuring the origional poster.

One thing though...to the guy who mocked my user name. Sure dude, I have a 'thing' with shoes. If we're going to take user names so seriously here, how about yours? Do you have a thing with prostitution P1mp?

ReputationRep:
    u gt it in 1

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 6, 2005

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.