i need your help/advice/opions Watch

This discussion is closed.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by platinumki)
yeah, but there is somewhere between 'going out' and random kissing. Gossip_Girl - does he know how old you are? This can certainly be a problem - I've always been taken as years older than I am. Can lead to weirdness, but hey, just don't do anything stupid, no matter how old they are, right? You can kiss 'em if you want, just be careful, always, no matter how old.

On the other hand, what on earth do you have to really talk about, what do you have in common?
yeah he knows how old i am, and we just talk about everything, ive told him everything about my life and stuff,
platinumki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
yeah he knows how old i am, and we just talk about everything, ive told him everything about my life and stuff,
if you were comfortable, you wouldn't have posted. If you are not comfortable and he is a wondeful guy, he'll undertstand. If he's not a wonderful guy, well, fine, moe fish in the sea.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by platinumki)
if you were comfortable, you wouldn't have posted. If you are not comfortable and he is a wondeful guy, he'll undertstand. If he's not a wonderful guy, well, fine, moe fish in the sea.
yeah ubt the thing was he didnt have to say that he was attracted to me he just said it
Vikernes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If only this had happened 4 months from now. By then you would be a totally different person, have much more emotional and mental strength to guide you, and his revelation would be absolutely acceptable.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vikernes)
If only this had happened 4 months from now. By then you would be a totally different person, have much more emotional and mental strength to guide you, and his revelation would be absolutely acceptable.
why whats happeneing in 4 months? :confused:
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
28 yr old!?
wtf! (my apologies mods)
was that a typing error?

i mean i'm 16 (17 in april ...i think) and if a 29 yr old girl was to ask me out i'd say, "sorry, but you're a bit overaged".
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cripes! run away!
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its a bit weird... I'd give it a miss...
anchemis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
check your PM box
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok so a 28yr old told me he wanted to kiss me and that he really cares about me and that hes attracted to me, this kinda freaked me out as we were just friends and now he said that it got me thinking about why he said it and its really made me angrey cos he didnt need to say that he was attracted to me!

ok so what do you think i should do? or what do you think of the whole situation? cos im really confused,
you poor girl Spank him
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sometimes thats how people like this work. they work on your insecurities and manage to get to the most emotional parts of your life and exploit them. they get you to trust them like no one else then abuse it.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok so a 28yr old told me he wanted to kiss me and that he really cares about me and that hes attracted to me, this kinda freaked me out as we were just friends and now he said that it got me thinking about why he said it and its really made me angrey cos he didnt need to say that he was attracted to me!

ok so what do you think i should do? or what do you think of the whole situation? cos im really confused,
Dont listen to him, he wants to **** you. Simple as that, sorry to break it to you.
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
gross. i'm sure you're a lovely girl but a 28 yr old who believes he has things in common with a 15 yr old girl is a loser and probably a borderline pedophile.
katiesado
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
actually disregard the "probably"
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlueAngel)
you poor girl Spank him
lmao trust you!
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by anchemis)
check your PM box
thanks that was really nice of you

and thanks to the other ppl who pmed me

but the thing is he didnt ask me out if that what you thik he did,
we were having a convo about kissing and i asked him if he wanted to kiss me and he said thats a silly question i care bout you alot of course i would like to kiss you, then he kept on going on bout careing about me and that he was attracted to me

last night i asked him why he said all that stuff and he said would you of liked me to lie? i said a kiss is a kiss its diffrent from being attracted to someone and he said well i thought you had to be attracted to someone to want to kiss them, call me old fashioned. i was like whatever.
Create
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thanks that was really nice of you

and thanks to the other ppl who pmed me

but the thing is he didnt ask me out if that what you thik he did,
we were having a convo about kissing and i asked him if he wanted to kiss me and he said thats a silly question i care bout you alot of course i would like to kiss you, then he kept on going on bout careing about me and that he was attracted to me

last night i asked him why he said all that stuff and he said would you of liked me to lie? i said a kiss is a kiss its diffrent from being attracted to someone and he said well i thought you had to be attracted to someone to want to kiss them, call me old fashioned. i was like whatever.
Sorry if this was asked before and I missed it, but how do you two know each other? How did you meet and start chatting etc?
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Create)
Sorry if this was asked before and I missed it, but how do you two know each other? How did you meet and start chatting etc?
well i got the net in the summer from my dad's friend who owns an IT business and to set it up i had to call some person who had to tell me what to do, and it was him who i was talking to, well when i finally set it all up i got a virus thingy and had to call him back up and he said give me your email and ill send you something to sort it out, so i did and he added me to msn and then a few weeks ago we accedently swaped numbers and all this thing happened when we txted each other
Create
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i got the net in the summer from my dad's friend who owns an IT business and to set it up i had to call some person who had to tell me what to do, and it was him who i was talking to, well when i finally set it all up i got a virus thingy and had to call him back up and he said give me your email and ill send you something to sort it out, so i did and he added me to msn and then a few weeks ago we accedently swaped numbers and all this thing happened when we txted each other
Sounds to me a little like he's trying to take advantage of you. I don't know whether you guys had discussed previous or current relationships or anything like that, but try and put yourself in his position and try and think what his true intentions might be.

In all honesty, it doesn't sound like the best situation to be in, and my advice would be to steer clear.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Create)
Sounds to me a little like he's trying to take advantage of you. I don't know whether you guys had discussed previous or current relationships or anything like that, but try and put yourself in his position and try and think what his true intentions might be.

In all honesty, it doesn't sound like the best situation to be in, and my advice would be to steer clear.
well ive told him ive got a bf and he still said that, omg this is such a werid situation!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads