Whats the longest you've slept for? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Well? I woke up only 30 minutes ago, not unusual you might think, but I went to bed at 11:30 last night, so I've actually slept for 16 and a half hours, pretty extraordinary really! Can anyone beat that?
quadrocat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
20 hours
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
omg!!! did you wake at all during that, and then go back to sleep???? how come you did that anyway, have you got a day of school/uni/work or something?
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Well? I woke up only 30 minutes ago, not unusual you might think, but I went to bed at 11:30 last night, so I've actually slept for 16 and a half hours, pretty extraordinary really! Can anyone beat that?
in one go, probably not more than like 8 hours....im such a light sleeper and always get interruptions. infact i dont think ive even made 8 hours! Im such an insomniac.
ponjavic
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
10pm->6pm one go btw
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
10pm->6pm
ditto, woke up once for ten minutes somewhere in the middle
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
26 hours...when i was 10, just completely crashed out due to jetlag or something coming back from america
Naz1
Report 14 years ago
18 qa d a half houres
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
7pm --> 6pm the next day. First day back home after a very very busy and tiring term! (And I even slept for 5 hours in the car on the way home )
Va Va Voom
Report 14 years ago
15 hours...last night/today. making up for lost sleep i feel another 15 are coming my way tonight
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by razormylight)
omg!!! did you wake at all during that, and then go back to sleep???? how come you did that anyway, have you got a day of school/uni/work or something?
Yeh I woke up at 9:15 due to my alarm, just turned it off, and woke up again at 5 o clock, only missed one lecture though.
shootingstar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
17.5 hours... then fell asleep for eight hours two hours later...
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Yeh I woke up at 9:15 due to my alarm, just turned it off, and woke up again at 5 o clock, only missed one lecture though.
wow wish i could do that. the longest i can sleep for is about 12 hours. i find it really hard though, and tend to wake up loads of times near the end
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
watch channel 4 tonight and you'll find someone that has beaten your record
rmyl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by mik1w)
watch channel 4 tonight and you'll find someone that has beaten your record
hehe, yeah ok, he's won
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Probably about 8 hours. I don't sleep for long at all, usually about 5 hours a night.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i managed 13 total once, but i usually wake up a few times every night anyway cos this place is so damn noisy.
Clodagh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The more you sleep, the more tired you get! Oversleeping is similar to undersleeping
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Clodagh)
The more you sleep, the more tired you get! Oversleeping is similar to undersleeping
Apparently more than 10 hours a night is detrimental. But if you're recovering from illness of some kind, at lot of sleep can be good.
Clodagh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
What's it detrimental to?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.3%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.26%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.44%

Watched Threads