poll coming

ReputationRep:
    I'm the 'bit of a looser with a few good mates'

ReputationRep:
    close circle of mates. keeps it simple

ReputationRep:
    bit of a loser but with a few gd mates

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I'm popular but have about 10-15 really close mates, along with others who are just friends.

I was voted Head Boy as well against 4 other people getting the largest by far vote, getting more than two of the other candidates put together. Still, is that a sign of popularity?

ReputationRep:
    I am very fussy, if somebody is regarded as my friend that is a major major compiment for them.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Do I have to be a loser to have only a few good mates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    Just wondering who on here whould consider them selves popular

poll coming
    people phone me to ask me to send them little britain audio files on my phone rather annoying.

ReputationRep:
    i didn't think i was popular until some random girl @ college came and asked me if i was called Angela, i was like why have i done something bad? and she said no i just want to know who you are cos i heard about you LOL was a bit shocked but took it as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by W*W*J*D)
    i didn't think i was popular until some random girl @ college came and asked me if i was called Angela, i was like why have i done something bad? and she said no i just want to know who you are cos i heard about you LOL was a bit shocked but took it as a compliment
    People normally hear bad things about people...

ReputationRep:
    I would consider myself popular, but when you are my age you've been around long enough to meet a good few people who like you...

ReputationRep:
    oops i thought this poll was about TSR (chose the wrong option)... i have a few friends here (ihope) but in real life I know most of my year and friends with alot of peeps...

ReputationRep:
    I have about 20 good friends and maybe 50 others that I talk to but won't go out with or anything
    but I never use my phone so couldn't vote the top one :-\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    people phone me to ask me to send them little britain audio files on my phone rather annoying.
    well that doesnt sound like your popular cause they're your mates, but cause they're using you.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm depends if you include animals and imaginary people.

ReputationRep:
    hmm I dont really understand how by having only a few good mates, you become a loser.

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty popular at school, but now I'm "a bit of a loser with a few good mates" :eek: . A few being about 10. No matter though, I'm quite enjoying having less of a social life. It gets quite tiring after a while... I was beginning to lose my stamina by the time I left school.

I'll probably be quite popular again when I go back to Uni... not that I'm over-confident about it or anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lame)
    hmm I dont really understand how by having only a few good mates, you become a loser.
    You just do, loooser. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I know roughly 70-100 people who I'd happily talk to but I wouldn't really class them as good mates.

Got a small group of good friends though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    People normally hear bad things about people...
    don't say that now you'll have me thinking what i've done lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.