This discussion is closed.
Elles
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
Here's hoping
i'm not sure your incredibly promising match is still quite so promising though, alas..

I can see why you'd be a celebrity couple, you're both very cute
thank you.. though i think to the person in mind it was the boatie/public school connection & my dubious claim-to-oxford-fame, rather than our physical attributes..
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Elles)
i'm not sure your incredibly promising match is still quite so promising though, alas..

thank you.. though i think to the person in mind it was the boatie/public school connection & my dubious claim-to-oxford-fame, rather than our physical attributes..
Awww, it was looking so good too Don't want to quiz my friend about it as I think I'd terrify the poor girl!

What's this claim-to-fame? I don't think I've heard about it!
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LOL at the people that say they have like 20-50 friends.......well, i only have like 2 very good friend.....the rest around 20 or so ain't even friends...i just chat to them and i leave it at that

When you reach a certain age, you will ditch your old friends and make new friends, if they are really cool people, you stay in regular touch.....i chat to like around 10 people at work?.....are they my friend? :confused: ....obviously NOT, i have to chat to them, 'cause otherwise i would get bored at work....lol....
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by britishseapower)
I'm the 'bit of a looser with a few good mates'
Ditto.
mxox
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I only have 6 VERY close friends and several acquaintances but that doesn't make me a loser :confused:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mxox)
I only have 6 VERY close friends and several acquaintances but that doesn't make me a loser :confused:
Well according to some people it does
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have trouble enough finding time for myself and hubby - no time to be a good friend so I deliberately don't get close to people...I'd rather not be in the position to let someone down than to actually let them down
Powersymphonia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
Just wondering who on here whould consider them selves popular

poll coming

I'm detested :aetsch:
Powersymphonia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
I have trouble enough finding time for TT - no time to be a good friend so I deliberately don't get close to people...I'd rather not be in the position to let someone down than to actually let them down
Good advice PQ
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (248)
39.49%
Take autumn exams (186)
29.62%
Look for a job (21)
3.34%
Consider an apprenticeship (25)
3.98%
Take a year out (110)
17.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (38)
6.05%

Watched Threads