This discussion is closed.
psycho girl
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
it it normal to get rly upset when your fave band split up? :confused: my favourite band Busted split up recently and i cried loads (sad i know) but im finding it hard to get over because every1 is so awful about them and i get rly defensive xxx
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by psycho girl)
it it normal to get rly upset when your fave band split up? :confused: my favourite band Busted split up recently and i cried loads (sad i know) but im finding it hard to get over because every1 is so awful about them and i get rly defensive xxx
0_o you............................. ............................like d busted? :secruity:
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mcfly are the new Busted, embrace them, for they will embrace you.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Discuss?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes I cried like mad in 1987 when the Smiths split up. However this was because I had fallen over rather than because the band had split, as I had no idea who they were then.

When Maurrice Gibb died I was actually quite upset about that, but then a musician I had a lot of respect for had died.

I was also a bit upset when Take That split.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
think of Take That...
Yes other people get upset...weather it is ok to be upset about a band that were only around for a couple year and have a carbon copy around is debatable though
psycho girl
i like mcfly 2 but busted are still my fave!!! im proud 2 be a huge busted fan :aetsch:
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You put a lot of faith and love into a band that takes your money and that splits because one of them hates not being taken seriously enough. Its always gonna happen. best to forget them. They've forgotten you.
psycho girl
just becos the spilt doesnt mean i shud 4get them, they wil always remembr their fans!!
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i like mcfly 2 but busted are still my fave!!! im proud 2 be a huge busted fan :aetsch:
There was a girl on this site who slept with Matt...
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
There was a girl on this site who slept with Matt...
Apparently it was his sister. *Hopes someone from The Sun is reading*
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just becos the spilt doesnt mean i shud 4get them, they wil always remembr their fans!!
Yes as they roll around in all their money. You wait. they dont give a stuff.
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh you remind me there was this famous and legend egyption singer when he died girls threw them selves out of the windows..
anyway dont get attached to them from an experiance of being so attached to bands I can tell you they dont give a **** about you why do you give a **** about them they split up fine there are like one hundred million other artists in the world and like loads of good songs so dont worry everytime you get sick of hearing a particular some another song takes over another band another artist...cheer up and dont cry..
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Apparently it was his sister. *Hopes someone from The Sun is reading*
*takes notes and runs to send them to the sun beofre zappy does*Mr.
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When I saw the title, I thought for a moment thay a good band had split...Then I saw it was only Busted and felt a huge surge of relief. Thank goodness and good riddance.
undercover-ange
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by No Future)
When I saw the title, I thought for a moment thay a good band had split...Then I saw it was only Busted and felt a huge surge of relief. Thank goodness and good riddance.
When I saw the title I thought it was going to be a strange poll thing of people's favourite band-splitting event of the year and was intrigued.......anyway, I cried when take that split up, but I was but a small child! xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads