ReputationRep:
    Plus multiple orgasms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Plus multiple orgasms.
    I was wondering when someone would mention that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah kids is a huge responsibility but its a joy women can do all on their own if they want yet men have to go through a system to adopt. Plus you can have a c section which is less painful than labour though there is the healing period. Plus its like a few hours of pain (and there is effective pain relief) compared to the plus side of having kids.

Girls have different friendships to men. We discuss things on an entirely intimate level. Even though my boyf would be there in a flash for his friends he doesnt know there future dreams or aspirations or what they would call their kids or what they're feeling about uni. Its a different level of communication.
    But most of my friendships are with men, because feminine company irritates me. I'm messed up in the head

ReputationRep:
    I love being a girl soooooo much! Theres no way I'd choose to come back as a man.

ReputationRep:
    Plus multiple orgasms.
    That are EXTREMELY hard to acheive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quadrocat)
    But most of my friendships are with men, because feminine company irritates me. I'm messed up in the head
    Not all girls are the same. Have you considered that you may have an intimacy issue?

ReputationRep:
    which serves to show you another area where men often fail... :p:

ReputationRep:
    They're rubbish advantages. Wouldn't you rather have a penis than cry at stuff?
    Guys are emotional as well you know. Most just won't ammit it. I cry at sad stuff at movies (like deaths of major characters)

ReputationRep:
    How can we compare what we go through to what men go through if we've only ever been one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razormylight)
    we don't have the problem of having erections! thats all i can think of just yet
    How is that a problem? Surely the converse situation (i.e. erectile dysfunction/being a woman) is more problematic!

ReputationRep:
    Not after a lot of practice they arent. Unless you have anatomical problems down there, multiple orgasms are achievable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Which is yet again to our miserable disadvantage...

ReputationRep:
    A womans orgasm is something she should take responsibilty to achieve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Guys are emotional as well you know. Most just won't ammit it. I cry at sad stuff at movies (like deaths of major characters)
    Well, I'm a girl and I don't.

I only cry because I feel sorry for myself about being born into such a pants gender.

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering when someone would mention that :p:
    He he!

ReputationRep:
    Not all girls are the same. Have you considered that you may have an intimacy issue?
    NO. I have intense relationships with men and older women. I don't like girls my own age very much.

ReputationRep:

I only cry because I feel sorry for myself about being born into such a pants gender.
    Have you considered gender reassignment?

ReputationRep:
    NO. I have intense relationships with men and older women. I don't like girls my own age very much.
    There is no rule you have to be friends with girls your own age. Most of my friends are younger than me from uni and the like.

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered gender reassignment?
    Yeah. But that's not really changing your gender is it, becuase I'll still have XX chromosomes.

Plus, it might be a politically incorrect thing to say because I'm friends with quite a few of them - but trannies are freaks. I don't want to be seen as any weirder than I already am.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. But that's not really changing your gender is it, becuase I'll still have XX chromosomes.

Plus, it might be a politically incorrect thing to say because I'm friends with quite a few of them - but trannies are freaks. I don't want to be seen as any weirder than I already am.
    Gender reassignment is done for people who feel they are trapped in the wrong body. Just casue your xx doesnt mean your immediately given all the sugar and spice that girls are meant to have in the world. You need to make your own way n life and your own choices. In most cases you are only dictated by your sex by your own choices.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.