The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
quadrocat
That are EXTREMELY hard to acheive.

...But it's fun trying.

My boyfriend and I moved away from our home town two years ago. I still email my best mate every day, and phone her every now and then to catch up on all the gossip. And I phone or email other friends from home all the time. My boyfriend, on the other hand, doesn't hear from any of his old friends EVER, and only catches up with them when we visit. They act like he hasn't even been away.

I know it's just a different way to conduct friendships, but I much prefer it the girly way.
Reply 41
frost105
Gender reassignment is done for people who feel they are trapped in the wrong body. Just casue your xx doesnt mean your immediately given all the sugar and spice that girls are meant to have in the world. You need to make your own way n life and your own choices. In most cases you are only dictated by your sex by your own choices.

Then what do you reckon I should do? Take testosterone pills and let a surgeon mess about with by bits so I have something that looks penis-like rather than the pathetic little hole I was born with. It still won't make me into a man.

Well done on getting something out of being a girl. I don't know how you enjoy it. I won't be happy until I quit this stupid little planet though.
Reply 42
Trousers
...But it's fun trying.

No it's not. Sweaty man on top of you. It's pants.
What do you hate so much about being a girl? all the reasons you listed in the first post can be sorted..
Reply 44
Dont women out number men in Britain 2 to 1?
quadrocat
Then what do you reckon I should do? Take testosterone pills and let a surgeon mess about with by bits so I have something that looks penis-like rather than the pathetic little hole I was born with. It still won't make me into a man.

Well done on getting something out of being a girl. I don't know how you enjoy it. I won't be happy until I quit this stupid little planet though.

If what you want isn't having a male body you can always act like a man in your own body... Take a pill to control your periods (and make them painless), and live like a man, do whatever it is you think men can do that girls can't...

And by the way, women also outlive men (I think by an average of 5 years or something)
Reply 46
razormylight
we don't have the problem of having erections! :smile: thats all i can think of just yet

thats is not a problem.....

womne
Reply 47
Natalie Lane
If what you want isn't having a male body you can always act like a man in your own body... Take a pill to control your periods (and make them painless), and live like a man, do whatever it is you think men can do that girls can't...

I wanna have sex and enjoy it like a man. I want a penis...arrgh (Freud would love me, lol)
Reply 48
canuck
Dont women out number men in Britain 2 to 1?

Thankfully no, it's more like 3 to 2.
quadrocat
I want a penis...

why do you want a dangly thing between your legs?!
Reply 50
quadrocat
No it's not. Sweaty man on top of you. It's pants.

Try a different position?
Reply 51
quadrocat

Anatomically and hormonally you would be a man. And lets be honest thats the biggest difference. Nowadays the gap is getting smaller on the differences between men and women.
Reply 52
Va Voom
What do you hate so much about being a girl? all the reasons you listed in the first post can be sorted..

I hate people expecting me to pretty and wear high heels. I hate having sex and only enjoying the foreplay bit. I hate people expecting me to be all cute and silly when I've actually got quite a dominant, strong personality.
Reply 53
quadrocat
I wanna have sex and enjoy it like a man. I want a penis...arrgh (Freud would love me, lol)

Well how do men enjoy sex differently from women?
Reply 54
frost105
Anatomically and hormonally you would be a man.

I would also be stared at and talked about.
quadrocat
I hate people expecting me to pretty and wear high heels. I hate having sex and only enjoying the foreplay bit. I hate people expecting me to be all cute and silly when I've actually got quite a dominant, strong personality.

Do what you like and stop worrying about what the world thinks (and that includes in bed).
Reply 56
frost105
Well how do men enjoy sex differently from women?

Stick it in someting wang wang and cum...
Reply 57
quadrocat

Have you thought that you should stop worrying about peoples expectations and concentrate on getting on with your life. In the majority people dont expect women to be immensely feminate anymore except in some cultures.
Reply 58
quadrocat
Stick it in someting wang wang and cum...

Simple. Climb onto something. Wiggle around, orgasm, leave.
Reply 59
quadrocat
I would also be stared at and talked about.

Thats only if they figured it out. I have come across many transexuals and you would be surprised at how many you wouldnt even know.

Latest

Trending

Trending