Are there any advantages to being female? Watch

This discussion is closed.
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Do what you like and stop worrying about what the world thinks (and that includes in bed).
here here
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by quadrocat)
I would also be stared at and talked about.
One of the most famous top models we've had (Roberta close) was really a man who got a sex change operation... and she's gorgeous...

Besides, you said you have a strong personality, then you can face those who would talk about you, you'd be feeling more comfortable with yourself which would probably make you even stronger...
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
Simple. Climb onto something. Wiggle around, orgasm, leave.
It's not like that though, is it?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if it isn't then you're not doing it right
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yes it is. If you want it to be. Stop expecting things to just be given to you. Go get it yourself.
quadrocat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Besides, you said you have a strong personality, then you can face those who would talk about you, you'd be feeling more comfortable with yourself which would probably make you even stronger...
I'm not sure if it's what I really want though. I might just be going through a phase and regret it when I'm older...then I'd be screwed. All I know is that right now, I hate being female.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Simple. Climb onto something. Wiggle around, orgasm, leave.
:congrats:
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Yes it is. If you want it to be. Stop expecting things to just be given to you. Go get it yourself.
I have, I had a boyfriend. It all went horribly wrong.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not sure if it's what I really want though. I might just be going through a phase and regret it when I'm older...then I'd be screwed. All I know is that right now, I hate being female.
You can't just get a sex change overnight - it's a 5-10 year process

And to be honest it sounds like it's not that you hate being female you just hate being you right now.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stop dwelling on it. Get over it and move on. We all have rubbish relationships, male & female but if you stop living your life over it then they've won.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well then get a new one. Or a girlfriend. :rolleyes:
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Stop dwelling on it. Get over it and move on. We all have rubbish relationships, male & female but if you stop living your life over it then they've won.
If I had a penis though, it wouldn't matter how bad my partner was. I could get satisfaction with anyone. Rather than being a complete frustrated psycho.
quadrocat
Rep:
?
(Original post by englishstudent)
Well then get a new one. Or a girlfriend. :rolleyes:
I'm too emotionally scarred/ugly at the moment.
Va Va Voom
Report 14 years ago
there are ways for girls to relieve themselves too...why be a frustrated psycho?
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you know men can get emotionaly scarred too... :rolleyes:
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If I had a penis though, it wouldn't matter how bad my partner was. I could get satisfaction with anyone. Rather than being a complete frustrated psycho.
Have you thought of masturbating and learning how to orgasm yourself? You cant just expect a man to do it for you.
Va Va Voom
Report 14 years ago
ugly? that's probably just in your head...many ways to do something about/change the way you look
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Have you thought of masturbating and learning how to orgasm yourself? You cant just expect a man to do it for you.
You get bored masturbating. Been there too many times. I want to come with someone I love and have that emotional intensity, etc, etc...
lost_puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been through this phase tons of times. You're worried about sexual pain, the pressure to look near perfect, the intense friendships you have are with guys because with girls you're meant to be all giggly and weird and tbh I can't do that...

I'm so lucky to have found a boyfriend who accepts me as I am, am comfortable enough with to not be paranoid about sex, and who brings out a more confident side of msyelf.

And I agree with the perosn who said you feel uncomfortable about yourself, not your gender. I used to use that as an excuse myself.
quadrocat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Va Va Voom)
ugly? that's probably just in your head...many ways to do something about/change the way you look
Which involve painful shoes, expensive haircuts, large amounts of make-up, a lot of effort. I'd rather be a man and not bother.

I'm not that ugly though. I'm just in a p*ssy mood right now.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
11.11%
No (8)
88.89%

Watched Threads