Are there any advantages to being female? Watch

This discussion is closed.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by quadrocat)
They work so much better though...how would you feel if you didn't have yours?
I've never thought about it. A penis is a penis, trust me, its only good for one things, and that when you get some.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
There is no fat around the balls.
i know I was comparing with being kicked in the leg or something.
quadrocat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I've never thought about it. A penis is a penis, trust me, its only good for one things, and that when you get some.
and when a woman gets some all she gets is a slight ache and a feeling of being used...well that's my experience anyway. You get to come pretty easily at least.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It doesn't hurt much? Are you kidding me?

I got kicked in the balls on Saturday playing football and I was in pain for about an hour after.
It doesnt hurt me much anyway, I get an initial intense pain followed by a sort of ache for a few minutes after, I experience much worse pain all the time, I personally think most blokes really play up to the ball pain thing, cuz it really isnt that painful.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've already tried to make them happen. They don't happen to me. 'tis dreadful fate.
Life isnt handed to you on a plate and its no one elses responsibility to make you happy. If you insist on sticking with a crap boyf and blaming the fact you dont have a penis for all your problems then you are a failure.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and when a woman gets some all she gets is a slight ache and a feeling of being used...well that's my experience anyway. You get to come pretty easily at least.
Thats just you. You say that your a dominate and strong willed person but you certainly dont act like one
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't think of any.

sex hurts
childbirth hurts
periods hurt
even the shoes and clothes you wear hurt
you have to care a lot more about what you look like
women earn less money
you can't show any stereotypically male traits without getting called butch
you get treated like a piece of meat
you have stupid hormones which are always up and down making you depressed an anxious most of the time

Don't say 'tits' because having boobs is overrated.

Are there any other girls out there who are coming back as men next time round if they can help it?
it's proven that men have worse hormonal mood swings than women! and i don't think women are any more depressed and anxious than men -certainly saying "most of the time" is hugely generalising! young men are the highest risk group of depression...plus:

you get people to carry things for you
you can hide behind make up
you can wear pretty shoes and things and comfy not so flattering things
you can be protected and not have to pretend to be strong or brave or that it doesn't hurt when people hit you.

girls rule. boys are silly :P
quadrocat
Rep:
?
(Original post by frost105)
Life isnt handed to you on a plate and its no one elses responsibility to make you happy. If you insist on sticking with a crap boyf and blaming the fact you dont have a penis for all your problems then you are a failure.
Oh I'm not with him anymore. I'm considering a life of lonely celibacy and being morbidly religious.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Whats this slight ache business about? Get your boyfriend to turn you on more before you have sex?
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Thats just you. You say that your a dominate and strong willed person but you certainly dont act like one
I was before I started having sex and realised how awful it is. I want my virginity back really.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh I'm not with him anymore. I'm considering a life of lonely celibacy and being morbidly religious.
Good god. You are the worst kind of woman, the mopey ones who expect things to be given to them.
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Good god. You are the worst kind of woman, the mopey ones who expect things to be given to them.
No I have a weird sense of humour. I was being melodramatic on purpose there.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was before I started having sex and realised how awful it is. I want my virginity back really.
Well get over it you cant get it back. So you made a bad decision, its not the end of the world. Stop living in the past. If it was so awful, go see a counsellor.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*swinging shoulders and clicking finger*

You go girl!
quadrocat
Rep:
?
Stop living in the past. .
That's difficult when you have no future. LOL, I could do this all day. :p:
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*swinging shoulders and clicking finger*

You go girl!
After the break, the girl who cut off her boyfriends penis becuase he wouldnt make her a cup of tea....and got away with it
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well then you're certainly not experiencing much. do something about it! you do it right, girls can come easily too.
ChemistBoy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by allisandro)
it's proven that men have worse hormonal mood swings than women!
Absolute Rubbish!

I very sorry that the OP has some serious sexual problems - I recommend going to see a doctor and possibly a psychologist. It sounds like your problems are mental too, you appear to be acting out the trauma of losing your virginity everytime you have sex.
commoner
Report 14 years ago
we dont have the voice change! hehe
quadrocat
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChemistBoy)
Absolute Rubbish!

I very sorry that the OP has some serious sexual problems - I recommend going to see a doctor and possibly a psychologist. It sounds like your problems are mental too, you appear to be acting out the trauma of losing your virginity everytime you have sex.
That might be an idea. Thanks.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads