The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I try not to think it could be dangerous for my relationship with my girlfriend.
Reply 2
"Oh, she's quite good looking"
I don't know what type of answer you're expecting :p: I think that I'd probably like to chat to her. That would be my original/initial thought.
Mmmmmmm... :drool:
Reply 5
Anonymous
hey, just wondering what guys generally think when you see an attractive girl that you fancy?

If I fancy her, then I most lkely know her, so I'll go and say hi.

If I don't know/fancy her, I wonder what she does, and if she's a nice person.
Reply 6
first thought, " i wonder if she'll talk to me" or "can i pluck up the courage to talk to her right now"
Reply 7
where's her boyfriend?
Reply 8
:coma:
When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right. And the other part of me thinks what her head would look like on a stick.
My thoughts are too explicit to be discussed on TSR.
I know it sounds daft, and call me crazy,

but I usually think, oh look, an attractive girl.
Reply 12
"I wonder if her personality is as great as her looks"
I scan my mind, to check that she's not an ex. Happens surprisingly often.
Reply 14
Darkel
"I wonder if her personality is as great as her looks"

Suuuure you do. :rolleyes:
Reply 15
What I think about first depends which way she's facing when I see her.
I don't see many girls that grab my attention, but now and again I tend to look at her and not be able to drag my eyes away form hers. I have knocked people over before and once rode my bike into a bin after spotting a fruity little number.

I sometimes wonder what they thought if they noticed but one time I did this and I she gave me a big smile so I obviously don't freak all of them out. I have this theory at least with me that the girls I tend to think are my type often have the same feelings.
Reply 17
Unless it is someone I know - not much.
Reply 18
Too Drunk
What I think about first depends which way she's facing when I see her.

:rofl:

Geeenius.
Transatlanticdrawl_
I know it sounds daft, and call me crazy,

but I usually think, oh look, an attractive girl.

This.

Latest

Trending

Trending