This discussion is closed.
rmyl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I keep on feeling really faint around 10/11 o'clock ish in the morning at college, and yet i seem to eat loads but it doesn't really help much and i'm finding that i don't really put any weight on, even though i don't really do any exercise and eat quite a bit? :confused:
anyone else find this? i'm a bit worried. its like i have low-sugar levels or something
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Low blood sugar? Dehydration?
rmyl
Rep:
?
yeah, but i drink loads, and it just goes straight through me most of the time
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by razormylight)
yeah, but i drink loads, and it just goes straight through me most of the time
join the club, i drink loads and still, low blood sugar. Quite a few people have it.
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
I keep on feeling really faint around 10/11 o'clock ish in the morning at college, and yet i seem to eat loads but it doesn't really help much and i'm finding that i don't really put any weight on, even though i don't really do any exercise and eat quite a bit? :confused:
anyone else find this? i'm a bit worried. its like i have low-sugar levels or something
u shud go get a blood test just incase ur diabetic or summit. it could also be low blood pressure
rmyl
Rep:
?
i carry those lucozade glucose tablets around with me now, which help. but its just worrying. i think i will go see the doctor, she's a bit scary though.

i don't think i could cope being diabetic, i can't stand needles
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the other day I felt the same quite often that day bt was because i didn't eat well that day after I ate a bit more the fainting feeling was gone
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
i carry those lucozade glucose tablets around with me now, which help. but its just worrying. i think i will go see the doctor, she's a bit scary though.

i don't think i could cope being diabetic, i can't stand needles
u might not be. i have every symptom of diabetes but i had a blood test which said i wasnt. thank **** for that
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Diabetes could be a problem but if your worried go and see a doc. It doesnt always mean needles maybe a change in your diet would help.
rmyl
Rep:
?
(Original post by cindy)
Diabetes could be a problem but if your worried go and see a doc. It doesnt always mean needles maybe a change in your diet would help.
ok, thankyou. i'll try talking to the doctor. its just a bit scary thats all.
Sarah:-)
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you could be anaemic
Just_Izzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
maybe you have worms...
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how does it feel to faint? do you hear ppl around you? Do you bang your head?
Man i wish I could faint once...just to know how it feels :p: lol
rmyl
Rep:
?
I don't really feel faint in the way that i used to know (when i used to be squemish), but its more like feeling tired and weak

WHen i was little when i'd faint, my eyes go all criss-crossed, you feel like you need to rest your head and eat something. Then, if you don't recognize the signs you black out. I've banged my head a few times, but that was before i recognized it. You kind of hear people around you yeah, its very weird. you wake up and the sounds you think you've heard are like a dream.
alio~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
no :p: its like you feel weird/blurred vision then its like quickly going to sleep and waking up from sleep confused at what has happened
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
defo sounds a bit like diabetes to me too. i'd get to the doctors to make sure or see what they think it is
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
its weird. i only fainted once after i got 4 injections at once and i just walked out of the doctors and flopped over the chairs in the waiting room and passed out for a few seconds.

when i came round i thought id been asleep for hours.
rmyl
Rep:
?
(Original post by technik)
defo sounds a bit like diabetes to me too. i'd get to the doctors to make sure or see what they think it is
cheers technik, i think i will do. i was just worried that i'd be making a fuss out of nothing if i went to the doctors, so thats why i asked on here first.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
low blood pressure.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i carry those lucozade glucose tablets around with me now, which help.
Oh theyre yummy.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads