The Student Room Group

Cardiff dental hygiene diploma 2023

Anyone who got in comment on here maybe we can start a group chat 💕
Found my way here! I’ve received an offer xx
Reply 2
Original post by GraceHiggins2001

Great idea! Get to know those who will be also starting in September! Does anyone have Instagram? X
Yes! My Instagram is Gracehiggins__xo
If people send their instas I can try make a group chat :smile: struggling to figure out how to message on here lol x
Reply 4
If people send their instas I can try make a group chat :smile: struggling to figure out how to message on here lol x

Yes perfect! Mine is rhona__King x
Mine is
Bethany_wooldridge96
Reply 6

Hi my insta is grace.__m. Thank you
Hi, I can’t seem to find that insta when I search it, if you follow my Instagram that I put above I can add you to the group, are you doing dental hygiene? Xx

hi! im starting in september! so glad i’ve found someone who’s studying this too🥰🥰 i’ve requested you on ig x
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 9
Hi, I can’t seem to find that insta when I search it, if you follow my Instagram that I put above I can add you to the group, are you doing dental hygiene? Xx

Hi, yes I am. Diploma in dental hygiene. I’ve added your insta
Reply 10
Original post by Beth19964
Found my way here! I’ve received an offer xx

Hi, are your finance sorted? Im from England and wants to opt out from the nhs bursary. Any idea how i can contact the welsh bursary service?

Quick Reply