Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im gona be home being depressed probs lol

all my best mates are now going out with someone except me, god i feel such a larry lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chemaz101)
    all my best mates are now going out with someone except me, god i feel such a larry lol
    Really? Most of my best mates are in 'serious' relationships now, and talking to them usually just confirms what I already thought: More hassle than it's worth. It's always "I want to come out but the missus says no" or "I have to go early, my girlfriend's dad is dying again". Pfft. See? Hassle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Really? Most of my best mates are in 'serious' relationships now, and talking to them usually just confirms what I already thought: More hassle than it's worth. It's always "I want to come out but the missus says no" or "I have to go early, my girlfriend's dad is dying again". Pfft. See? Hassle.
    yes, death is always very taxing :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.