The Student Room Group

how to cook asda pizza

Them freshly made ones, how do you cook them? No cooking instructions included, wtf?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Pre-heat oven to about 200 degrees
Open oven door
Put pizza in
Close oven door
wait 10-12 minutes
Open oven door
Remove pizza
Consume
Reply 2
FireDeuce
Open oven door
Put pizza in
Close oven door
wait 10-12 minutes
Open oven door
Remove pizza
Consume

THIS

Reply 3
duh!
Reply 4
FireDeuce
Open oven door
Put pizza in
Close oven door
wait 10-12 minutes
Open oven door
Remove pizza
Consume

Aha thank you, I didn't know the time or temperature.
Reply 5
Isn't that illegal?

or maybe it's cos it's very self explanatory.
silly
Reply 7
Is it not on the back of the label?
Reply 8
Thud
Them freshly made ones, how do you cook them? No cooking instructions included, wtf?

either peel off the sticker on the front and read the back of it, or look through the cling film when you open it! :yep:
Reply 9
alex-hs
either peel off the sticker on the front and read the back of it, or look through the cling film when you open it! :yep:

It used to be there but for some reason the one I bought today just has freezing instructions on the back of the label.
Reply 10
I'd just whack it in til it looked cooked =/
Reply 11
noodles!
I'd just whack it in til it looked cooked =/

Same. I didn't realise people actually followed instructions for them. :s-smilie:
200 degrees for 10-20 mins or until cooked, standard pizza cooking time :p:
Reply 13
if its a fan oven then 200 might be a bit too hot and make the outside too well done, depends if you dont like it too dark. about 180/190 for 10 minutes i would say.
Reply 14
I don't use temperatures of time anything, unless I'm baking. I put it on 'hot' and take it out when it's done!
Reply 15
Melana
I don't use temperatures of time anything, unless I'm baking. I put it on 'hot' and take it out when it's done!

Cooking a pizza is baking
Reply 16
ben_lines
Cooking a pizza is baking

Nooo it's 'cooking'. In my head anyway. I mean baking as in cakes, pastries, baked goods.

"The use of heat in an oven to convert flour, water, yeast, and such, into baked goods. "
Thud

Peel the sticker off, its on the back of it
Reply 18
Melana
Nooo it's 'cooking'. In my head anyway. I mean baking as in cakes, pastries, baked goods.

"The use of heat in an oven to convert flour, water, yeast, and such, into baked goods. "

No, it's baking.

"baking is cooking using a dry heat source (oven) without the addition of fat or oil."
Reply 19
Pizzas are normally gas mark 7, top shelf of the oven, and take about 10-12 minutes. About the easiest possible thing to cook.

Quick Reply

Latest