Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In light of a couple of other threads I thought I would ask...

How old were you when you have your first SERIOUS relationship and what was it like? (Just curiuos the ones at our school are wierd, hmm the guys do tend to be gay in the end )

Lets go for a poll

who said i had a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    who said i had a relationship?
    where'd that come from?

ReputationRep:
    I thought they were serious at the time but they all went kaput. So I don't think I've had any!

ReputationRep:
    I was 14 when it started and it ended when i just turned 17

stupid *&#@!*! |3!%&#

ReputationRep:
    Not had one as yet....

Well I went out with my first boyfriend for 6months and that was when I was 14...But that wasn't really a serious relationship. Never really spent much time with the guy. Met my current boyfriend when I was 14. I consider that my first serious relationship as we are still together now

ReputationRep:
    Never had one. Never last more than a month before something snaps... usually me :P

ReputationRep:
    I've never had one but I was getting depressed cos I thought everyone had! What about not as seriuos relationships?

ReputationRep:
    Not had one.

ReputationRep:
    i met the guy when i was 11 and had a crush on him for 2 years then we went out together for 5 years. hence one lov for 7 yrs. i ended it cos i thought he cheated on me and i destroyed all pictures/gifts etc from him when we went to uni (this sept). however i just found out in nov that he never cheated on me.

my current boyf asked me alot about my ex and i told him this two weeks ago. when i told him i started crying. he isnt talking to me now.

ReputationRep:
    I still don't know the answer to this question. But I have recieved a message from above to say that it will be soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    i met the guy when i was 11 and had a crush on him for 2 years then we went out together for 5 years. hence one lov for 7 yrs. i ended it cos i thought he cheated on me and i destroyed all pictures/gifts etc from him when we went to uni (this sept). however i just found out in nov that he never cheated on me.

my current boyf asked me alot about my ex and i told him this two weeks ago. when i told him i started crying. he isnt talking to me now.
    guys are ******s, your better off without them

ReputationRep:
    I was sixteen and it lasted just over two years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I still don't know the answer to this question. But I have recieved a message from above to say that it will be soon.
    So how IS Clara these days?:angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    So how IS Clara these days?:angel:
    Lol I am a poor student, I can't afford her. I am just feeling confident about a lot of things at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Oops, I voted 16 but I was actually 15 when me and my boyfriend started going out. 2 years last week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    In light of a couple of other threads I thought I would ask...

How old were you when you have your first SERIOUS relationship and what was it like? (Just curiuos the ones at our school are wierd, hmm the guys do tend to be gay in the end )

Lets go for a poll
    Well it feels great that Im not the only one that hasnt had a serious relationship. Mind you I havent had a relationship of any type as yet. Still searching if anyone is interested

ReputationRep:
    never really had time for relationships....

ReputationRep:
    I got together with my first real boyfriend when we were both 14. We stayed together for over 2 years.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.