This discussion is closed.
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I said 15 ... but I don't know what you class as serious.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got married when I was six
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
I got married when I was six
Seriously? And Arn't I important
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
Seriously? And Arn't I important
Seriously . I had a girlfriend when I was six, and we cuddled and I kissed her on the cheek. I wasn't afraid of girls or bothered about the guys making fun of me because I let a girl kiss me (the rule being when you are that age, the only girls that are allowed to kiss you is your mom). And one day, I asked my best mate to marry us. And he did.

Unfortually she moved to a different school the following year
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Seriously . I had a girlfriend when I was six, and we cuddled and I kissed her on the cheek. I wasn't afraid of girls or bothered about the guys making fun of me because I let a girl kiss me (the rule being when you are that age, the only girls that are allowed to kiss you is your mom). And one day, I asked my best mate to marry us. And he did.

Unfortually she moved to a different school the following year
awww, that is so sweet! I had a stalker. A boy fancied me cos I was the only one who would talk to him, apart from that I havn't actually had a boyfriend (I'm 17) oh well
Sparkling_Jules
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
awww, that is so sweet! I had a stalker. A boy fancied me cos I was the only one who would talk to him, apart from that I havn't actually had a boyfriend (I'm 17) oh well
Sounds so familiar.... I too have a stalker, no matter how hard I try to avoid him he doesn't get the message!! I can't turn round and tell him to f-off because last time I tried that he started all this rubbish about how he was my only hope of ever having a b/f and that I would grow old lonely... great way to win a girl over!
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkling_Jules)
Sounds so familiar.... I too have a stalker, no matter how hard I try to avoid him he doesn't get the message!! I can't turn round and tell him to f-off because last time I tried that he started all this rubbish about how he was my only hope of ever having a b/f and that I would grow old lonely... great way to win a girl over!
I wish someone stalked me.
michaela_banana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
we got together just over a year ago when i was 16, long distance relationships suck. I'm in peterborough and hes in milton keynes, which is only 50 miles, and our parents hate the drive (i'm learning hard!!) so i feel everyones pain. i figure its serious. if you can't call a relationship that long term serious, what exactly's goin' on?!?
Splinter
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
serious relationship started last summer with my current gf and still going strong.
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
Aww... you and me both
awww

Wooo I love that avatar of yours, reminds me of Shaney soooo much. That put a smile on my face Dont worry, you'll find your soulmate oneday.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads