Turn on thread page Beta

Do you really want to be the next David Beckham or any other famous person. Are they really living a life, would you want to live it there way or your way. It is now too common to pick up a daily tabloid and read nearly what every major celebrity has been up to the day before. And would you want millions of people knowing you more than is bearable. Most famous people cannot even go for a stroll or even have a night out with their details published in every 'trashy' paper.
    They cannot do the simple things in life without getting spotted and asked for autographs etc. Is this living a life? Bouldy security guards needed to protect their personal safety and personal possesions.
    Could they even pop to da local cafe for a fatty fry without being put in an awkward embarrasing situation - 'look phil from eastenders eating a fry-up'. That is not the life I want to live. I wanna live a life where nobody will hassle me, where I can go anywhere on this planet without people following me and bothering me. Even TV stars (eastenders cast) live an uncomfortable life where anywhere they'll go they will be noticed and maybe even harrased.
    I am happy being me and who I am. I wanna face challenges in my life and build it up myself.
    A celebrity may have its pros, but can you honestly say you wanna live it their way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StylinVibes)
    A celebrity may have its pros, but can you honestly say you wanna live it their way?
    Well I wouldn't go as far as saying Celebrities have a hard life, I mean lets compare their life with a single mother living off benefits with say Liz Hurley - I'd know who I'd rather be.

I would rather live my life my way for now because I know I can't be a celeb but if someone offered me fame and fortune I'd take it any day

I agree with him. Celebs live an awful existence anh have limited options open to them.

ReputationRep:
    no god i wouldnt want loads of money and all the posessions i want, for simply being me now would i

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.