Y12 Mock predicted grades

vasd
(edited 9 months ago)
Most universities will automatically reject you if you do not have the grades
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
Most universities will automatically reject you if you do not have the grades

So that means that they don't even give the chance for you to imporve bc ultimately the actual a level grades matters no?
Original post by Be_alone
So that means that they don't even give the chance for you to imporve bc ultimately the actual a level grades matters no?

Basically (though im by no means an expert) when you submit your ucas form and it goes throught the unis computer, if you dont have the grades the computer automatically rejects you, without them reading your personal statement. The reality is more people get predicted higher grades than they get, than vice versa. They wont "give you the chance to improve" because there are countless other applicants that do have the grades.
Original post by Be_alone
The uni I want to get into requires AAA, if i didn't get the grades in my mock or didn't meet the criteria grades (say if I get BBC). Could I still apply to the course:confused:

Heya!
Unfortunately, if you don't get the predicted grades you require for uni then they are most likely to reject you :frown: You could talk to your teacher and see if it's possible to bring your grades up by explaining your situation.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study mind

Quick Reply

Latest