The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
grrr, was planning on getting up at 10am today to do some work and go to a lecture, woke up at 12.45! :mad: missing said lecture!

two alarm clocks...and i must have turned them off, i can't remember...must have sleepwalked.

i hate alarmclocks, it must be bad for your health to be woken suddenly with a nasty noise like they make.
Reply 21
yes........they are my best friend. otherwise i'd never get up and i'd be sleeping beauty for all eternity.

:smile: besides i'd miss too many things if i was asleep all the time
Reply 22
well, today wasn't so bad...
i was starting college at 10.40 as my first lesson was cancelled. so i got up without an alarm clock at about 8.30...
Reply 23
i would never get up in time for school if it werent for my alarm clock.

although my dog does wake my up most of the time...
Reply 24
today i tried an alternative...
set my cd player to turn on and play at 7.05... i decided to play
In Flames - Soundtrack To Your Escape...
and i set the volume at 30. on my player this is enough to wake my neigbors!

it worked... if the title track was a little too heavy...
Reply 25
Alarm clocks should be cast into the firey pus laden hell!!
i have one on my fone, it had a really strong vibration so every morning i drop it underneath my bed
Reply 27
Asian cutie
i have one on my fone, it had a really strong vibration so every morning i drop it underneath my bed

that could have a kinda bad effect.
every so often ur phone transmits microwaves to the network to keep it synchronised.
those waves are known to be bad during the day, but who knows what it'll do to ur brain when ur asleep...
sorry for being technical
Reply 28
owkay...
i'm gonna use my alarm clock to wake me up tomorrow morning...
after 2 weeks of not using it it should be a pain... but i need a quick wake up call, so i'll have to sledgehammer it the weekend coming...

Latest

Trending

Trending