Forgetting your parents' birthday... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Flipside
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
How bad do you think it is to forget your Mum or Dad's birthday?
I recently called my Mum, without even realising that yesterday was her birthday. The fact that it was her birthday didn't even go through my mind once this month. It's quite worrying. Obviously she was quite upset when she told me at the end of the conversation "Didn't you forget something yesterday?" and I didn't have a clue...

The worst part is that I already forgot her Birthday once in the past...
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not the end of the world. on a scale of death, and forgetting to feed your cat, i would say somewhere in the middle. and welcome new member...
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmmmmm.....she makes sure we don't ..she even makes sure that we don't foget her anniversary :rolleyes: love ya mommy mmmmmmmmmmmmwaaaaah..*just incase she read this*:p:
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
id be better off dead if i forgot to feed my cat. he's lookin at me with an evil grin now
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Flipside)
I recently called my Mum, without even realising that yesterday was her birthday. The fact that it was her birthday didn't even go through my mind once this month. It's quite worrying. Obviously she was quite upset when she told me at the end of the conversation "Didn't you forget something yesterday?" and I didn't have a clue...

ouch. Not the best of things to do. At least it wasnt while you were at home. That could have been really embaressing. Im sure she won't hate you for it if you apologise & make it up to her. Send her a nice present or something. At least you talk to her. Im sure she is grateful for that.
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
id be better off dead if i forgot to feed my cat. he's lookin at me with an evil grin now
i locked my cat in a bathroom form 12 hours with no food nor place to do poo poo. now he walks funny and won't sleep on my bed anymore...
MorbidAngel
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by izzy_hattie)
i locked my cat in a bathroom form 12 hours with no food nor place to do poo poo. now he walks funny and won't sleep on my bed anymore...
get him toilet trained.
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aww..that is soo mean :mad: :mad:
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by habosh)
Aww..that is soo mean :mad: :mad:
SO not on purpose. was getting ready for school, he was mioawing around, watching me put on make up, and then i realised i was so late, ran for the bus, and must of locked him in i felt so guilty
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Flipside)

Get some flowers sent round PDQ I'd say.
Flipside
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
Get some flowers sent round PDQ I'd say.
I did that in the past already... But I guess it's worth a try again.
What's PDQ?

Wish I had a Mum like habosh's. Then I wouldn't have to worry about forgetting. My Mum almost wants me to forget her birthday so she can be pissed off at me and I have to make it up to her...
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
SO not on purpose. was getting ready for school, he was mioawing around, watching me put on make up, and then i realised i was so late, ran for the bus, and must of locked him in i felt so guilty
uh then...you're not so mean :rolleyes: I never touched my dog maybe once thats all during the last 5 years or 6 maybe or more
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
uh then...you're not so mean :rolleyes: I never touched my dog maybe once thats all during the last 5 years or 6 maybe or more
what never, ever EVER?
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
heh that sucks big style.

im good with dates, infact im usually wondering what the hell i can buy like a month in advance. tis my dads birthday on thursday so im out tomorrow to get him a pressie
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what never, ever EVER?
No,not an animal fan,I like looking at them but can't bring my self to touch them
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No,not an animal fan,I like looking at them but can't bring my self to touch them
ahh poor puppy. no one to love it
Sparkey
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's my dad's birthday today, and the card didn't get to him on time for the 10th time in 10 years He wasn't pleased Tough he'll have to wait untill tomorow I've never had a card on the day from him
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
maybe that's how girls perceive me then...
Just_Izzy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
are you an animal?
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
AWWWWW:bawling:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads