The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

amazingtrade
Just been busy creating the News paper as I am bored with university work.

i like the TK part
Reply 2
:eek: Poor TK :p:

Where's the engagement announcement suggestion? There seem to be enough of them around here :p:
F. Poste
:eek: Poor TK :p:

Where's the engagement announcement suggestion? There seem to be enough of them around here :p:

yea. so who am i marrying?
Reply 4
andrew2022
yea. so who am i marrying?

Did Acalia decline? :p:
Reply 5
The pig bit is a bit boring, I had other ideas but I thought they may offend people too much, I know TK won't mind because she will know its just banter, she isn't here to find out though either :tongue:
Reply 6
hehe good one but why it's too short...:biggrin:you made me laugh but I can't rep you
k that was just crap
Reply 8
gossip_girl
k that was just crap

Can you do any better? :rolleyes:
Reply 9
The UKL Student Paper? Made for students, by students? By me? I would, but I'm afraid it would be too funny for you to handle. Seriously. It's great. But yeah, way too funny.
Reply 10
Zapsta
The UKL Student Paper? Made for students, by students? By me? I would, but I'm afraid it would be too funny for you to handle. Seriously. It's great. But yeah, way too funny.

I could handle it :cool:
Reply 11
F. Poste
I could handle it :cool:

me 2 :cool:
amazingtrade
Can you do any better? :rolleyes:

no but im sure someone else could :smile:
Reply 13
Pig has a rival in the TSR newspaper market.
Reply 14
nice work and i think u are totally addicted to the smiths lol
Reply 15
habosh
me 2 :cool:

No one could handle it :eek:. I'm not sure I could even type it. And that could be a problem...
Reply 16
theaman
Pig has a rival in the TSR newspaper market.

Yes but I am like Bill Gates, my products may be technicaly infierior but Pig has not been active of late so I spotted a gap in the market.
Reply 17
can you put stuff about the aliens in it?
Reply 18
Zapsta
No one could handle it :eek:. I'm not sure I could even type it. And that could be a problem...

:frown: :frown:
F. Poste
Did Acalia decline? :p:

not sure. but i dont think she accepted. oh well. another name for my sig i spose...

Latest

Trending

Trending