Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    monday wouldnt be so bad if i didnt have first and last lesson both with the same teacher! the four frees in the middle truly suck!

ReputationRep:
    I like mondays one of my fav days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    :toung: :pcguru: :coffee: :musicus: :eviltongu :egg: :viking: :ahhhhh: :evil: :stickyman :thumpdown :afraid: :argh: :stupid: :banghead: :help: :dong:
    the day of doom!!!
    the day of horror and utmost bad luck!
    i can feel it in my veins!!!!!!
    i can feel the darkness closing in...
    aaargh!

Mondays are the days of sorrow and the days of pain and misfortunes...
    this must be what explains my alarm clock theory...

agree?
    I quite like Mondays, actually.

I don't have any classes after lunch so I can go home at 12:30.

Yay!!!

Mondays Rock

ReputationRep:
    i have double free first thing which rocks. But then i have double maths, psychology at lunch instead of a break and then double further maths. so not so great.

ReputationRep:
    hate mondays :mad:

ReputationRep:
    today was god awful...
    every lesson i had was BORING!!! even physics!!!

ReputationRep:
    erm... PE first period!!! 5 laps of the gym he made us do coz we all couldnt be arsed with anything!!! BOOOO

ReputationRep:
    today (tuesday 8th feb 05) was teacher training day for me and Cadbury College...
    good things come out if the bad i guess...

ReputationRep:
    I should like Mondays: free period -> geography -> biology -> free period (aka go home), but after geography I was come out feeling SO incredibly thick and annoyed, which sets off the "Am I really good enough to do geography for the next 3 years of my life? Do I really like it enough?" for the rest of the day/week. Then I turn to thinking about Tuesdays aka timetable day from hell, so I feel just fab!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I should like Mondays: free period -> geography -> biology -> free period (aka go home), but after geography I was come out feeling SO incredibly thick and annoyed, which sets off the "Am I really good enough to do geography for the next 3 years of my life? Do I really like it enough?" for the rest of the day/week. Then I turn to thinking about Tuesdays aka timetable day from hell, so I feel just fab!
    Why have you been feeling like that about Geog?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    Why have you been feeling like that about Geog?
    Because most of my class are far more intelligent than me, better thinkers, and this year geography involves a hell of a lot more thinking and debating/discussion, and I just have nothing to say etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    :toung: :pcguru: :coffee: :musicus: :eviltongu :egg: :viking: :ahhhhh: :evil: :stickyman :thumpdown :afraid: :argh: :stupid: :banghead: :help: :dong:
    the day of doom!!!
    the day of horror and utmost bad luck!
    i can feel it in my veins!!!!!!
    i can feel the darkness closing in...
    aaargh!

Mondays are the days of sorrow and the days of pain and misfortunes...
    this must be what explains my alarm clock theory...

agree?
    lol, why do you have 3 alarm clocks if you hate them so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Because most of my class are far more intelligent than me, better thinkers, and this year geography involves a hell of a lot more thinking and debating/discussion, and I just have nothing to say etc.
    I'm sure that's not true. You come across as being v. clever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    I'm sure that's not true. You come across as being v. clever!
    I have realised that I am not so much clever, just have relatively good exam technique compared to a lot of people so I get good marks...
    </depressing myself>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    I have realised that I am not so much clever, just have relatively good exam technique compared to a lot of people so I get good marks...
    </depressing myself>
    Oh dear!

ReputationRep:
    this years' vantines day is on a Monday!!!
    all couples shall be cursed!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

ReputationRep:
    They're a day, much like any other. Except, of course, they suck, horribly. Today, even more so than usual :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    They're a day, much like any other. Except, of course, they suck, horribly. Today, even more so than usual :rolleyes:
    exactly...

ReputationRep:
    I like mondays, they are a nice easy start to the week.

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly like mondays due to the hyawge amount of lectures I have.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.